Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Major Shard Accomplishment!

Exclamation A Major Shard Accomplishment!

Some of you may know the gentle (sort-of) half-giant “Dakoren�

Well, as a dragon, I may not take notice of too many biped accomplishments (unless they find a way of making themselves taste better), but Dakoren quietly made a major milestone on our shard.

There are twenty-eight (28) adventure classes for bipeds and Dakoren now has under his belt ALL twenty-eight of them at level 100 expert each!

If my memory serves me right, I think only one other player on our shard has ever done this (if wrong, please accept this dragon’s apology).

A major, outstanding accomplishment and one to be recognized for a player that would give his shirt of his back to help others (hmmm… do half-giants even wear shirts?).

Well done! (thumps tail in approval).

Mandu Greyshire
    "I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer... "
    by Frank Herbert, author of the epic series "Dune"

Default Re: A Major Shard Accomplishment!

Wow!! Major accomplishment! Congratulations

Just out of curiousity... what's Dakoren's rating?

Does he now get a emblem "Grandmaster Adventurer"?

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •Â«

*Scribbles notes for Herald report...*

I wish more of you would pass some email to the [email protected] account so I can get pics and write something up

Grats Dakoren, are you off to Disneyland now?
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

Now if he only had all 14 crafting classes too... he could be "Great Grandmaster"

Quote Originally Posted by Kerech View Post
    Now if he only had all 14 crafting classes too... he could be "Great Grandmaster"
    Great Grandmaster of Mastering

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •Â«

Thank you all!

It has been a long road but I finally managed to get it done, all adventurer classes.

But I certainly couldnt have done it without help from others, a major thanks goes to my great friend Mandu Greyshire. He been farming with me for weeks non stop, oh well sometimes we whacked Son of Gigaroth down if we got too bored

Currently I am going to work on my remaining crafting classes and hoping to get all of those done as well . Of course that wont stop me from bashing some epics down once in a while

Maybe after that I will go to Disneyland Justa.

My current adventure rating is 278, I will get Dakoren copied over to Blight to show its real Cedric
    Dakoren Ironhand - Multiclassed Half-Giant
    Krondel Bloodclaw - Ancient Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Dakoren Ironhand View Post
    My current adventure rating is 278, I will get Dakoren copied over to Blight to show its real Cedric
    I believe you

Besides, I don't think there is room for another Dakoren on Blight... would this be Dakoren_3? Dakoren_4?

Ok, back on topic... with a 278 rating, what can you possibly hunt for experience? I'm curious to know, not because I'll ever be there, but it's something I've always wondered

It will be Dakoren_Chaos_2

Hmm so far I only get exp from Son of Gigaroth, Reklar and Valkor. Maybe the rift monsters, but I am still waiting for someone to spawn them for me at Blight :P
    Dakoren Ironhand - Multiclassed Half-Giant
    Krondel Bloodclaw - Ancient Dragon

Conga Rats, Dakoren!
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Dakoren Ironhand View Post
    Maybe the rift monsters, but I am still waiting for someone to spawn them for me at Blight :P
    Well, don't wait on me... Cedric is only in the low 20s, so I'll be a loooong time getting to there

Smile Re: A Major Shard Accomplishment!

You know Dak, I almost forgot, but Pags and I had these real neat idea known as Experiment Number 28. There is this enchanting potion that is part of a quest, but we thought that maybe, just maybe if you could sprinkle it on SoG, and then you kill him, he could be brought back as a very, big, green gifted. On the otherhand, he may get very angry (that leads into Experiment Number 29), or it may make him grow alot of hair which would get him extremely angry (see Experiment Number 30). Regardless, now that you are an Omnipotent Expert Master (OEM), you would be willing to give it a go?

Mandu
    "I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer... "
    by Frank Herbert, author of the epic series "Dune"

Congratulations Dakoren! A major accomplishment *bows

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

awesome testiment to your dedication and perservance!

excellent accomplishment and i salute you for it!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

big congrats, Dakoren.

Good to have a hero like you with us, when WA is goin` to conquer our world.

That is... amazing! 28 adventurer levels at 100, wow I've been playing since launch and my highest level is 60 CLR / 60 SPR / 60 RVR lol

Kerech - about the only way to level at that rating is to complete quests and hand in trophies, with trophies generally the "quickest" way.

grats indeed
    ^.^ *Speed Demon of order..*

Incredible! A very big congratulations!!

Dak, huge congrats to you, I know how hard you have been working on it and I'm glad it finally paid off! *big wet dragon slurp*
    Shadria: Hatchling 22/24/0 - Intorqueo: Hatchling 5/3/0 - Affina: Saris - Pevil: Ancient Lunus 100/100/57 - Zordraak: Hatchling 5/3/0

Thread Information