Thread: Blight Delta 147

Default Blight Delta 147

ADD: The player community outside Aughundell has been renamed Rihki to distinguish it from the city of Aughundell.
    *waves arms and jumps up and down* There's two "Selen Shore" also. Can we get one of them renamed?

There is a player community North of Selen and the other is south of Aug mines. I often end up in the wrong spot and its not fun trying to get back to the other.

Default Re: Blight Delta 147

There are not two actual communities or regions named "Selen Shore". I just flew around the one by Aug. mines, and nothing there says "This is Selen Shore". It must be a bad mark-up on the map.

Are you using the "map pack" that many players use?

Yes I do. Probably a mistake in that then.

I'll go check, but I thought there was a portal to it.

is there actually a delta 147 up on the blight server to test now?

Yes - it was posted last night

Surprised nobody has posted the patch message yet - hope it's ok if I do

* FIX: Gatherer and Miner tasks for T1 and T2 have been reset to being able to be completed as many times as a player wishes. They will receive half experience after the first 10 turn ins.
    * FIX: Gatherer and Miner trainer in Parsinia now correctly give T1 tasks. Raine now displays her title as a Miner Trainer and should accept completed tasks.
    * FIX: Solistan no longer needs to see all 19 expert crafter emblems in order to award the Grand Master Crafter emblem. The award is now a one-step quest based off of class level in all 19 classes. Solistan will offer the quest to all qualified players, even if you have the emblem already, in order to make sure that all qualified players get the emblem they are entitled to.

Plot Revamp:

* FIX: Numerous adjustments to the world were made based on players reporting problems with plots and world areas after our significant revamp. Please continue to report problems on the forums as you find them.
    * ADD: The following communities have had spatial regions added to them and should tell players where they are when they enter the community: Ashlander's Cauldron, Cauldron's Edge, Lower Heart, King's Cross, Drakul, Vagrant's Respite, Spire's Trail, Spire's Gate, North Selen, Aughundell Mines, Aughundell West, Cre'Delak, Defender's Gate, Ga'lin, Ga'pyr, Helik, Ignatar, Jirakis, Kion North, Kion Shore, Liak, Linakis, Lower Bridgeview, Upper Bridgeview, Lower Sslanis, Lunak, North Mahagra, Meadowhill, Myrkar, Myrkijira, North Parsinia, Novo, Ota'fakag, Outreach, Desokul, Rakonar, Sak'tal, Sokdelak, Talfak, Tiaerakis, Titian <span class="missing wiki">MinesTroy</span>, Usak, Valley Heights
    * ADD: The player community outside Aughundell has been renamed Rihki to distinguish it from the city of Aughundell.

Ok, some bugs I found in Delta 147.

FIX: Gatherer and Miner tasks for T1 and T2 have been reset to being able to be completed as many times as a player wishes. They will receive half experience after the first 10 turn ins.
    FIX: Gatherer and Miner trainer in Parsinia now correctly give T1 tasks. Raine now displays her title as a Miner Trainer and should accept completed tasks.

I rolled up a new biped to try out these changes. I talked with both trainers on New Trismus and have not ventured to Parsinia yet. The Miner trainer give the quests out properly, but gave out 1000 exp each which I think it too high. The Gatherer was giving out 500 per quest. Now the Gatherer trainer would not give me a quest more than ten times. After gathering cedar logs ten times she would not offer that quest again so I went to gather flax. Also once I hit tenth in both schools the trainers would only greet me and offer for me to join their school. Neither one would offer any more quests. I went to the miner trainer in Mahagra and he said I was too young to offer me quests yet. I am going to head to Parsinia now to see how the trainers there will act. Let you know what happens. Thanks!

~Lyonas, of Blight

I went to Parsinia to check out the Miner and Gatherer trainers there. They do offer quests at level 10 which is good, but they only offer the 'Craft 15 of something' quests. At level 10 it should be Craft 35 of something quests if they are going to stay like before. Also, I have so far only been able to do that Gatherer quests, but she does stop offering a quest after doing one ten times. I did the craft 15 Minnow Fillets a total of ten times and now she doesn't offer it to me. When I scrolled up in the chat window to choose it from when she offered it before, I showed up in my quest journal as a disabled quest. I am going to work on the Miner ones now. Will be able to offer feedback from it soon.

Edit: I was able to get quests from the Miner trainer in Parsinia, but she would not accept them for turn in. I was able to get the Miner trainer in Mahagra to accept it though. Going to try turning in to the trainer in New Trismus next.

~Lyonas, of Blight
    Last edited by BardicOne; August 31st, 2008 at 12:02 AM. Reason: Adding more

Thread Information