Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A new money sink

Default Re: A new money sink

Quote Originally Posted by velveeta View Post
    next stage - plushies!!!

i want a shoulder avatar of illy (parrot, for the pagan), and a shoulder mooothueslah, and a shoulder gol, and one of those sheepy looking things......
    That would be so cool! But sadly probably not yet possible. With Cafepress, VI doesn't have to pay anything to have the products made, they simply collect their small income from each piece sold. So far there is no place that would make plush toys with this service, and a custom order of plush toys would be incredibly expensive for VI to do. Same for anything that cannot be printed as a flat image.

Big crunchy ancient dragoness of Order

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

heehee - hence the 'next stage' prefix........
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

I would want a Plushie of my Dragon
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

No, at the moment plushies or action figures are not possible. A base run of something like that usually starts at 10,000 units.

Hatchie colors: If there is a significant interest in an hatchie of another color, that's something we can explore. If you'd like to see a different colored hatchie, let us know what colors you'd like to see and we'll see what we can do. I can't promise we'll do it, but we can look into it.

Any artists or writers interested in creating and selling Istaria-related works through the shop are welcome to contact us at [email protected] to discuss your ideas, commissions, and image requirements.

On a related note, there are some existing art assets which would make very nice t-shirt designs, but they are very small, low-resolution images, at least in comparison to what's needed for a good t-shirt. If any of the artists in the community would be interested in volunteering some time to revamp a few of these images so that they can be used as shirt designs, that would be deeply appreciated.

Edit: See attached for an example of the symbol of Alyssa.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

LOL at the "my hatchling ate your Honor student" thing... that is HILARIOUS...

Quote Originally Posted by Takora Drakan View Post
    I feel like that now:

this is also I at the Pax thing. But anyways, was looking round in the hotel room and saw the store... to the sound of "DUDE Horizons has a store now!" while I was showing my temp roomies my water texture

Well, since we're talking about cafepress...

http://www.cafepress.com/amerelium

Quote Originally Posted by BrightCat View Post
    OMG! I have to have this stuff! Just kinda wish there was a Daddy's little hatchling though 'cause I'm totally a daddy's girl. But who cares! *runs off to get her debit card*
    There is ^^
    Melanath- level 100 ADV/ 60 DCRA -
    Shas Mackard- Saris Berserker/Outfitter et al

For Lunus, for Dralk! Death before Dishonour!

Quote Originally Posted by Melanth View Post
    There is ^^
    Well, there is now.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

I ordered a shirt with the classic dragon logo, and another with drulkars symbol. The hatchy ones are cute too (but not for me)

Nice idea Vitrium

TelShyia

to respond to LO......
    ermm....BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GAHH - those logos look really great as the tiles/coasters...

And on a tshirt...

IU too support the idea of a more "customizeable" hatchling there - either a direct translation of someone's hatchy in game - or perhaps just various coloring options you can pick from (i.e. two colors - and you pick one for the scales and one for chest or something).

The fact that the standard hatchy is almost me is just bonus for me... (just one step darker red and its a Frithy!).

And I hope people take you up on the artist/suggestions ideas - I KNOW there are more quotes and images and ideas that could make for some really swank stuff.

And I too second the dryness face idea...

(hubby may be getting a Functioning as Intended coffee mug for xmas..haha)
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

The saris notebook looks great. Still deciding what to do with mine.
    Chaos Kryu-Saris
    33 Druid,40 Cleric,17 Warrior,8 Mage,64 Carpenter, 54 Mason, 54 Enchanter, 43 Fitter, 31 Weaver
    Moragon-Dragon : 63 Adv, 47 DRCA, 13 LS

Don't leave me out on a limb here. Post pictures of your new swag when they come in!
    Chaos Kryu-Saris
    33 Druid,40 Cleric,17 Warrior,8 Mage,64 Carpenter, 54 Mason, 54 Enchanter, 43 Fitter, 31 Weaver
    Moragon-Dragon : 63 Adv, 47 DRCA, 13 LS

Quote Originally Posted by TelShyia View Post
    to respond to LO......
    ermm....BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Seconded.... or some soft color of hatchie. The bright red just looks... off.

No?

Goooold!!!
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

I want a shirt with that on it!

Quote Originally Posted by Velea View Post
    Istaria: Doing our part to prevent Gamer Induced Brain Deterioration

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Did you guys notice there's new logos in the store?

Big crunchy ancient dragoness of Order

Quote Originally Posted by Nambroth View Post
    Did you guys notice there's new logos in the store?
    I did

Hey that is LO's ava! D: Shiney, but somehow it reminds me of Dwarfes.. >_>

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Thread Information