Thread: Fairwell Istaria...

Unhappy Fairwell Istaria...

Meh this has been a longtime coming. Mmos in general have not been all that fun for a long while, as I spend more time struggling to keep up with freinds, level wise or loose contact completely as my schedual changes frequently, than I do actually playing the game to have fun.
    Most games anymore I spend most of my time alone soloing, rarely having any contact at all with anyone for those reasons. Istaria is perhaps the exception, it was the only game where I had friend acoss all levels and play styles and rarely felt the need to play the keep up game (darnit my keebord is going out....*sigh*) Anyways I'll miss ya and I'll be lurking around the boards...

Default Re: Fairwell Istaria...

awwww I'm really sorry to hear that :/ I hope you'll find what you need and keep paying a visit in Istaria :/

I'm sad to see you go Tcei :/ Take care and good luck for the future, and don't forget to visit. D:

I feel for ya Lantua. I've been debating whether or not to cancel my account (again... lol) because I've pretty much lost interest/do most things solo now. So many new people to get to know...

I think I'll wait until after the Halloween event to decide because I LOVE those =B

Either way, take care you.

100/100/90
    Ancient dragoness of Order - Retired

farewell Tcei

bad that you leave the game

will you leave the community on this board as well?

Be well Tcei, I hope you return some day maybe

@ Vlisson:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tcei View Post
    Anyways I'll miss ya and I'll be lurking around the boards...

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

I hope you find what your seeking you'll always have a home in Istaria, be well hope to see around again some time.
    Leonea-Leo for short please ((Pudda Tank!/Builder))
    Yavahona-or known as YAVAFLAVA!

Ya I'll be hanging around on the forums. I like you guys too much to just disapear completly. Im sure I'll resub every once in a great while, just to soar the skies for a little bit. Anyways what I was trying to say before my keyboard crapped out on me was that playing mmos just wasnt fun anymore for me and it is time for me to move on.

If anyone wants to, send me a PM and we'll exchange IM info. I tend to be a little on the quiet side when Im on tho.

* waves sadly *
    all the best and farewell, Lantua.

Hope to see you again (soon ).
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

fare well, tcei and may the winds of change wing you back to us someday soon!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

'sokay, Tcei. So long as you stay here on the forums, we haven't lost you.

Everyone needs a break eventually. You'll be missed, though. Warm winds, my friend.

wish you very well for taking time away, i really dont know you that well, i played on chaos server, i just came back to playing HZ recently during this summer since last played 4 years ago.

no other MMO has this same experiences to play dragons.
    my dragon is still hatchling, it just matter of time within few weeks to get first RoP. Dyraleon Drago 44 lvl, and 47 lvl dcra, 11 lvl lairshape.

i think i got your few screenshots in dragon topics.

Thread Information