Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Maintenance Tomorrow (Wednesday, November 3rd)

Default Re: Maintenance Tomorrow (Wednesday, November 3rd)

Haven't seen many people singing praise to Luca for months.
    We have said thanks the few times he actually give us some information.

1 week after merge and they found out that they can't even patch it. When they decided to merge we were told that would make everything easier and we would get it to same state as NA.
    I also remember something about plot could be auctioned of within a week. But we still don't have a clue if we will get them this year.
    At this point I wouldn't be surprised if vaults are going back to old size before auction is finished.
    Smith Black
    Tinker/Blacksmith/Gatherer
    Cleric

Keep the discussing clean, please no attackes against GN, Luca or anyone else.
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Ex-Moderator
    Lauryav|Unity| Lvl 100 Wizard- Lvl 8x Mage - Lvl 82 Weaver

Anyone want to bet that Luca is Gale just changed his/her handle to avoid the lynching squads?[:P]
    Kaze Ancient Lunus Dragon 100/100 ~7 million hoard (Lv75)

Will we get the lists that the NA servers had too, please Luca?

I noticed that you have responded to a few posts in this thread, but you have not responded to this question that I asked in my first post.

It is not an unreasonable request and I asked as politely as I could. I am doing the same now and am actually ready to throw up at my own super sickly niceness concerning something that we should be given really before the auctions are implemented.

Or at least prepare us now by being up front and transparent that we have a lot of running round to do soon.

oh to heck with all this niceness rubbish....

*stamps foot andwaggles Elven ears at Luca whilst whinging "give usthe lists..... please".*

Rainbow

Luca do u care to post a set of patchnotes, to what will be in tomorrows patch, there are many here on the forums who like to know this.Im very interessted to know if Kwellen, Hellhounds and other missing monsters will be included.

//Thx Aquarius
    100 Warrior |100 Guardian |100 Healer
    Unity [former Ice]

wich one would you pick ?

I agree, i would very much like to know what is getting patched..
    Spawn situation , and monster balance , plots?.. missing mobs?... give us something..
    Isair Maelowyn [Retired]

Quote Originally Posted by Luca Mazzasogni
    [img]/Web/Themes/Generic/images/icon-quote.gif[/img]Joaqim wrote: Hehe, they just found out that the old hard disc is to small for another upgrade and need to buy a larger one now[img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-4.gif[/img][img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-4.gif[/img][img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-4.gif[/img]

I love humor, but we more simply found out that we were missing vital information about the ugprade and some working files as well.

As soon as we receive everything we will be able to complete the work (and it is going to happen more likely tomorrow).
    Luca Im always ready to take the piss out of your conception of time. Im also capable of jumping on your back or praising when I feel like it. The last few months though have seen things hit an all time low.

However I do believe its unfair to lay the blame entirely at your feet. Ok you should take the blame for making statements like

If we go for the merger of the European shards we will act very fast, this means that in our plans you will have a fully operational shard in the first week of November.

With "fully operational" I refer to a situation where:

- All auctions are ended successfully
    - All the structures have been rebuilt by us
    - All the double-names cases have been resolved
    - All the client and server files are up-to-date with the US shards
    Im sure its entirely what you intended but maybe the following would have been better

If we go for the merger of the European shards we will actas fast as we can, dependent on the files we recieve from AE.

As everything GN does is dependent on the information and files you receive from AE surely its time they shouldered some of the blame. Auctions failed, because of patches and hotfixes supplied by AE. Did AE originally say to GN that they could continue to service the game in Europe without a shard merger? Did AE then turn around and say it was impossible? If the answer to that is yes then its AE's fault. If its no then its the fault of both companies.

I would love to read the Diary of Luca M and his time with Horizons after he moves on to pastures new and see what sort of communication and promises went on between AE and GN. I sometimes wonder if theres some sort of gagging order on Luca and his dealings with AE to.
    Bleri McThrust - Dwarf
    Unity - Formerly Ice

Nords

I'm pretty sure this is the patch we are getting and mabey the next after that one too :

Fixes

Thanks Nords[Y] Not real sure if I should get hopes up tho[:^)] Given recent let-downs on the part of 'the powers that be' [:'(]
    Seem to recall not so long ago reading an official statement telling the player base that, we could look forward to less downtimes ; only one scheduled maintinance in the week and perhaps in time even less frequent[:S]
    Well I hope after they get over these current obstacles we can see some of this come to be[Y] Maybe then there will be less [U] and [li] from all of us who stick with this game and still recognize it's potential and appeal[H]

Good luck to you guys sorting issues of game out *hopes it will be all fixed very soon*[&]

Quote Originally Posted by Luca Mazzasogni
    [img]/Web/Themes/Generic/images/icon-quote.gif[/img]Hypsis wrote: Is there a patch note?
    Or you don t know what you apply on Unity shard? [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-40.gif[/img]

The patch notes will be released tomorrow morning.
    Well I'm quoting you here Luca it is now 7:45am GMT on thursday ie tomorrow and no patch notes up on website or even on this thread or forum boards, so please keep your promise and give us the patch notes, I know you guys are prolly very busy atm and onyour 14th [C] in last hour, but at least if you can show us all the shiny new things we get it might keep the whiners happy for a few mins, btw that includesme *whine* want my plot back etc[:D]
    Kaze Ancient Lunus Dragon 100/100 ~7 million hoard (Lv75)

Thread Information