Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blight Delta 150

Default Blight Delta 150

The following changes have been applied to Blight server for testing:

• FIX: Resolved an issue that was making it impossible to get the AROP. Players will now need to complete the Primal IX and T&C IX quests for level 90 in order to begin ARoP. Players who are on the ARoP but who have not completed both of these quests may be able to continue ARoP without issue. If the quest does become disabled, completing both level 90 mastery quests should resolve the issue.
    • CHANGE: Tavernkeepers on player owned plots will sell food and food related items as normal. The Imperial Tavernkeepers will now only sell food that helps with the reduction of death points.
    • CHANGE: The summer event (Pax Istaria) has come to a close. The vendors have packed up their tents and gone home, and the zoo animals have been taken to a wild life preserve.

(Note from Velea: If someone with a Tavernkeeper that is set for public use would let me know a location of their plot, it would save me time running around to find one. I'll "quick make" food items of both types of food to make sure they work, but I don't have a tavern on my Blight plot unless I tear down some buildings.)

Default Re: Blight Delta 150

Quote Originally Posted by Velea View Post
    (Note from Velea: If someone with a Tavernkeeper that is set for public use would let me know a location of their plot, it would save me time running around to find one. I'll "quick make" food items of both types of food to make sure they work, but I don't have a tavern on my Blight plot unless I tear down some buildings.)
    Bristugo's tavern is public I think.

My plot in Apia on Blight has a taveren its towards the water from the Landing pad
    Ill log Any-Foe in to make sure its set to all soon as I log in.
    Ok tav is set to all you want me to throw soem gummy maggots or ambrosia on it see what he says about it ?

UPDate : 09/05/08 22:47:19] [Old Blight: Onyx] "I wont sell >Gummy Maggot<!--/LI>] for you I dont deal with that sort of thing "
    FRom My tave keeper
    Last edited by MarshDog; September 6th, 2008 at 02:41 AM.
    OK the old sig was too long , this one is better.

last update on my Tav Keeper
    UPDate : 09/05/08 22:47:19] [Picky Taveren Keeper] "I wont sell >Gummy Maggot<!--/LI>] for you I dont deal with that sort of thing "
    Picky Taveren Keeper] >Ambrosia VII<!--/LI>] he takes these but wont sell for less than 20 c each
    From My tave keeper

Quote Originally Posted by MarshDog View Post
    last update on my Tav Keeper
    UPDate : 09/05/08 22:47:19] [Picky Taveren Keeper] "I wont sell >Gummy Maggot<!--/LI>] for you I dont deal with that sort of thing "
    Picky Taveren Keeper] >Ambrosia VII<!--/LI>] he takes these but wont sell for less than 20 c each
    From My tave keeper
    Pretty sure that's normal. The minimum price on a single item is usually 20cp since they have to charge that much to get the 5% fee up to 1cp.

Sounds like all of the issues with new dragon quests and taverns are resolved! Good work guys and girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran
    Pretty sure that's normal. The minimum price on a single item is usually 20cp since they have to charge that much to get the 5% fee up to 1cp.

Sounds like all of the issues with new dragon quests and taverns are resolved! Good work guys and girls.
    I must have read it differently, it looked as though Marsh's tavernkeeper wouldn't take the gummy maggots.

Correct he will not take gummy maggots , Im not sure what else to try to give him ,
    Please let me know if oyu can think of anything else to try on him.

Granny nuffle cookies, caramel apples, spun sugar, roasted pumpkin seeds, pumpkin pie, granny nuffles punch.

Quote Originally Posted by Creme View Post
    Granny nuffle cookies, caramel apples, spun sugar, roasted pumpkin seeds, pumpkin pie, granny nuffles punch.
    What about them? Did you check them and they don't work?

Quote Originally Posted by Velea
    What about them? Did you check them and they don't work?
    Apologies, was responding to Marshdog's query regarding what other foods to try on his tavernkeeper, so I was just listing some of the other festival foods.

sorry ive not checked them yet, ive been having some family issues going on this evening and slipped my mind if i have them ill try them

The bad news is that they aren't going to work.

The good news is that I figured out why.

The bad news is that it will take another delta to get them fixed.

The good news is that when they are fixed, it's quite possible that items will sort by tier properly as well.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

Quote Originally Posted by Velea View Post
    The bad news is that they aren't going to work.

The good news is that I figured out why.

The bad news is that it will take another delta to get them fixed.

The good news is that when they are fixed, it's quite possible that items will sort by tier properly as well.

Sorry about the inconvenience.
    Well I guess we can fix that once the auctions are done. I think people won't like to wait much longer :B

well he wont take my bitter pickles or my bitter sausage also
    hes a picky taveren keeper must be bitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Velea
    Yay for the fixing of the tier filters! Will this also fix the broken tier filters on consigners?

Quote Originally Posted by Zexoin View Post
    Well I guess we can fix that once the auctions are done. I think people won't like to wait much longer :B
    Fix now! Fix now! no one really cares about auctions!

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran View Post
    Fix now! Fix now! no one really cares about auctions!

Of course. lol XD

why is it i hear so much about insignificant things and nothing about auction status?

we need to ask -please- everytime for a status update?

many people are anticipating the auctions and grow restless without news. also this babling about such trivial matters even un-nerves the community more.

what a connie sells or doesnt sell, and filters... dont make me laugh. did you see any connie? they are empty! the small resemblence of a market that was there is now completely gone because people -waiting- for the auctions...

They said before that auctions will not come till after delta 150 goes live.

It will go live when they believe the bugs are worked out, and not before.

If you want a rough estimate: Around October 1st, possibly sooner (for auctions, not the delta).

I don't see why people have to ask daily for "status updates". They are already updating us about once a week. If they had a solid answer, don't you think they would give it?

This is a thread on the blight delta 150 and feedback as it pertains to that delta.

If you're not concerned with the delta 150 then don't read the thread expecting it to be about auctions.

I think there was a post a while back that said, when plots go on sale on Blight (dunno if there will be a blight auction or not), then you can expect to see something on the live shards at some point afterwards.

I'm sure that when they have a firm idea of a timeline, they'll make an announcement.

I don't think there will be a "stealth auction" and no one find out about it until it's over and done with.

Thread Information