Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I hate hurricaness...

Default I hate hurricaness...

Well my sub ends on the 28th and i lack the funds atm he continue playin Istaria. Used it on supplies for hurricanes...*wonders if a dragons roar can blast away a hurricane with a sound wave:P* I duno how long ima be gone after that:/ till i get money i suppose but i thought id say this while i still have electricity:P An do i have to move all the stuff outa my house or should i have no fear of reclaim??
    ^.^ *Speed Demon of order..*

Default Re: I hate hurricaness...

aww crumblies... hope things work out that we can see you back sooner rather than later... and i suspect that after auctions they'll have some sort of automated system for reclaiming plots, so if you don't think you'll be able to resub fairly quickly then you may want to think about where best to put your stuff.

did you at least survive the hurricanes ok?

yes i did awdz still got ike and maybe josephine comming tho

Stay safe Nawkia, hope everything works out for you. Pm me maybe we find something free to hook up and play while your awaiting funds to return to hz.

Take care Nawkia and stay safe!

100/100/90
    Ancient dragoness of Order - Retired

Quote Originally Posted by rizo/nawkia View Post
    Well my sub ends on the 28th and i lack the funds atm he continue playin Istaria. Used it on supplies for hurricanes...*wonders if a dragons roar can blast away a hurricane with a sound wave:P* I duno how long ima be gone after that:/ till i get money i suppose but i thought id say this while i still have electricity:P An do i have to move all the stuff outa my house or should i have no fear of reclaim??
    Oh, Nawk, I am so sorry to hear that! As another player so often in the "cone of death" (as I call it, anyway), I do understand. I am not currently in the cone for Ike, but was yesterday and may be again. Better me than you, maybe, if you were already hit this year.

If a dragon's roar could scare one away, I would have changed the path of many by now. It is scary (was ground zero for Charley a few years ago), I know. I'll be holding you in my thoughts and prayers. Stay safe, my friend.

Stay safe- and if there is anything I can do for you ingame, pls let me know!!
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Hehe thank yall and ima already set ingame lov hehe though we do all have our ambitions.

Quote Originally Posted by rizo/nawkia View Post
    *wonders if a dragons roar can blast away a hurricane with a sound wave:P*
    Sure wished that worked...I got Ike heading right toward my home.

Of course if a draggy gets a chance to fly out by Port Lavaca, TX and throw a few spells at it to tone down the wind, that would be fine- sure can use the rain, though!

Aww crud. I hope things work out for you Nawkia.

* snuffles curiously*
    [Visit The Order Underground]

i will miss you nawkia hope to talk to you soon via phone and texts ^_^;
    100/96/21 32.2 mill hoard Killer 87% socializer 47% explorer 40% achiever 40%

Goodluck Nawkia, and I hope you weather these storms and stay safe.
    I regret I have but one life to waste for Istaria!

Beware of "Ike" dear friends and mates.
    I pray for you.
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Actually, i did quite well. only lost power for a few hours. My parents and one of my brothers (both in houston) still have no power after a week. Even weirder, my son and daughter, who live in Pasadena, TX (where the eye passed over) NEVER lost electricity, just cable tv...I am counting my blessings, for sure...

Yarsgo, I am very glad to hear that you weathered the storm so well.

sombody should tell those druids to stop casting those DC's
    no just kidding, im glad everything turned out allright.

its hard to imagine for sombody from the netherlands what its like to have fear of your house being blown away. we just have to camp with the water and pretty much conquered that (untill the poles have melted i figure) so no nature disasters here.

There's a reason I moved to Arizona.

Worst disaster that happens is a dust storm or your AC going out on you. No tornados, no hurricanes, no earthquakes, no blizzards...

Umm... flash floods...
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Flash floods? No rivers to overflow...

The only places with any flooding is poorly planned areas. Like portions of the I-60 that are Below land level. I wonder who the genius was that designed that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumu Honua View Post
    Flash floods? No rivers to overflow...

The only places with any flooding is poorly planned areas. Like portions of the I-60 that are Below land level. I wonder who the genius was that designed that.
    Well...that'd be the grandson of the guy who was city planner for New Orleans, maybe?

Thread Information