Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: we have been robbed:-(

Default Re: we have been robbed:-(

It is best to simply think that all players are out to rob you and put everything behind lock and key.
    I for one tend to ask in several chatrooms if the owning player is online, if not I make the determination of "can it temporarily fit in my vault" and if it cannot I do it the old fashioned way... Leaving the disk at the machine, which can be very annoying considering it takes a whole freaking lot longer to get what I want some times. Only have this problem with the T1 Azulyte on Lesser Aradoth. All other locations I already do from disk.
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

FYI

I'm not going to turn the public silos off in snowfall.

Don't see the point of 1 or 2 individuals spoiling they use/function for the rest of the shard.

Only thing I would suggest is don't leave stuff in the silos overnight.

I could put a public connie there, but again it won't tell you who is taking the stuff if you are offline.
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by Chasing View Post
    FYI

I'm not going to turn the public silos off in snowfall.

Don't see the point of 1 or 2 individuals spoiling they use/function for the rest of the shard.

Only thing I would suggest is don't leave stuff in the silos overnight.

I could put a public connie there, but again it won't tell you who is taking the stuff if you are offline.
    The public silos in Snowfall on Order will also remain public. The connie & pb on the plot were made non-public a while back when theft happened before by someone pawning what had been crafted. Other than that, I am not going to punish the shard for one unethical person's actions.

One thing I do try to remember to do, is put whatever I've stored in a public silo onto my disk instead before logging for the night. That's mainly so I'm not preventing others from using the silos when I'm not around. I generally only fill silos with resources up to a diskload before carrying them to the intended destination anyway, so it works out well for me.
    Last edited by awdz; July 9th, 2011 at 01:09 PM.

Reagle`s silos in his lair is Bristugo will also remain public. I like to keep it mostly open so everyone can use my lair for their crafting needs. only rooms locked are halls/lairs which are set to guild only, otherwize I keep all my silos open for all. most resoarces are easily enough to replenish so that doesn`t worry me too much ^^

Also if anyone is in need of raw resoarces: slabs/ore/essance/logs, poke me, and I`ll fill a silo for you.

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Fandarel's silos at Last Stand on Order remain public as well, for the most part. From time to time, a guildmate will request a silo or two to be privatized for construction.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

I do sadly know of a player who is a troll. never see him on though less hes on when I`m not. O.o if anyone needs the name of the character I know if his send me a poke, or I can post it here.

I am very sorry to hear that your slate blocks came up missing in snowfall. Interesting enough about 4 days ago I was doing slate blocks for my plot. I know for sure that I took what I made and the silo was 100% empty when I started but, after 400 blocks I traveled them to my plot. I would be happy to assist you in doing a few loads though I am opt on slate and have a 13500 disk so I can go pretty quick. Give me a poke if you see me on. Korchak Strongbone ( Ancients of Chaos )

Thread Information