Thread: Blue your golden dragon may be returning. Now where are you?

Default Blue your golden dragon may be returning. Now where are you?

Hello. Considering returning. I have not been back to istaria in several years. So I guess the big questions is... how is the game playing now. It has been 4 years and I am hopeful it has improved under new management. I doubt anyone but Blue and Lex would remember me but hello to everyone else.

Default Re: Blue your golden dragon may be returning. Now where are you?

If by Blue you are speaking of Blue_Hasia he has been away for a few months now sorta unexpectantly.. But from this newbie, Welcome back

Soraii

Yea I was talking about Blue Hasia. Its been 4 years since I played so I saw very few familiar names. Blue was the first on forums that I recognized. Fitting since he was the first Dragon I met when I first started playing 4 years ago too. I hope he comes back soon.

Thank you for the welcome. I am hoping to get my dragon back and get the game working right so I can check the game out better.

The best bet is to try it for your self. if you put in a ticket on the new support site I do believe the Devs will add a 14 day trial to it so you can try the game again with your old toons.

I have a trial account, still trying to get it to work correctly. Unfortunatly I can see no kind of chat. The tutorial was just blue lines in a chat buble. No words at all. I have a ticket in on that and one attempting to get my Dragon back. We shall see what happens. I have forgotten how everything works and keep trying to do things the same way I do in WOW. So may take the entire 14 days to see how things are now.

*smiles and waves*
    Welcome home! Now, let's see...

Use 'Q' to jump.
    No swimming allowed. You.. will.. drown.
    Join Market chat and see who all has been up to what.

I'm sure there are a million other things to remember.. so I hope you get your chat issue fixed quickly.

Sonea (order)

Welcome back, Arlynn. :-)

Lex is around, sort of - life issues and all that. You're more likely to hear from her on the forum than in-game.

Once you get your chat issue resolved, I think you'll spot a few other familiar names.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

I hope so Otter, You never find family in games like you do here. Would be nice to pass out a few hugs and talk to old friends.

Thread Information