Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Considering selling a Boar Hide Mask

Default Re: Considering selling a Boar Hide Mask

Quote Originally Posted by Silverblaze View Post
    What does spirit webbing do? I might bid on that. I'll just say a few gold for now to show interest.
    Hiya,

Spirit Webbing is only applicable to biped armour and it offers +10 ethereal armour for each application. It is the only way to make crafted gear with ethereal armour, and as a negative consequence each application applies a strength modifier of -2.

It is a rarity, but in terms of practical use there are specific monsters where it is ideal to use because they inflict ethereal damage, other times it is best to stick to your conventional armour.

Ah sorry. I knew there was a 2 some where in the tech. LOL.

Spirit webbing only applies to cloth items. I've made capes and boots with it. The amount of protection is very low tho This is one of those techs that would be nice to have +100 ethereal armor and not +10. Would also be more useful if it could be applied to more than just cloth.

As far as your BHM goes, I wouldn't sell it either.

I will be curious to hear the bid amounts and winning bid amounts for your items.

Hi Goog. Does your original offer still apply for the Primal Flash technique? Your reduced offer has been easily outbid in-game, but your original offer is still 5 gold more than the highest offer I've had so far.

If you'd still like the Primal Flash technique please let me know what name you go by in-game and when you are likely to be online (please take into account timezones, I go by GMT, right now it's BST which is GMT+1).

70 gold, or the next highest offer of 65 gold is more than enough for auction bids so with Primal Flash being sold I have little need to sell the other items I have offered here but I will still sell them if someone requires them.

Thank you for everyone's interest. The outcome enables me to participate in the auctions on a reasonable footing compared to those who have tens or hundreds of gold and so I really appreciate being able to do business with avid collectors.

Ok sounds good. I'll send you a PM with the details. Look forward to seeing you in game

I also have an unbound BHM and despite I am not a collector (I just happen to have a number of old things) I agree with the others: selling it is not advisable. Plots come and go, BHM won't.
    Vahrokh Vain - Ancient dragon level 100 adv 100 craft 34M of untainted, fireworks and other crap free hoard.
    Isarion - Reaver Healer Spiritist, many craft classes.

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

Make sure you try them on first, to check their not one of the bugged ones that don't give the buffs.

*evil grin*

Thread Information