Thread: Bottle Cap Problem

Default Bottle Cap Problem

Hello,

I'm hunting for several days now the ghosts (Surly Ghosts, Lurpy Ghost, Tipsy Ghost, Bar Keep and so on) in the Bitter Pickle area to collect a complete Bottle Cap collection. Unfortunatly I didn't managed to get a Ribeth Rice Sake Bottle Cap and a Zhuria Blackberry Mead Bottle Cap. Are these both Bottle Caps just a very very rare drop or are they dropping from other Mobs in the Bitter Pickle than the ghosts?

Greetings,
    Murphy
    --
    MurphyFox_wind, the chubby Ancient Helian Dragon
    lvl100 Dragon Adventurer, lvl100 Dragon Crafter
    Soliferus, the blackfurred Craft Saris:
    lvl43 Cleric, lvl56 Mason, lvl46 Enchanter, lvl57 Blacksmith, lvl 64 Fitter, lvl22 Weaver, lvl 24 Scholar, lvl 35 Carpenter, lvl31 Outfitter, lvl15 Confectioner

Default Re: Bottle Cap Problem

Those are the two most rare bottle caps.

You should also kill the named golems like Tequila, Gin, Champagner and such, they drop also caps.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

I'll trade you a Ribeth for a Granny Nuffles. I can't seem to get that one to drop for me. (I thought the two rarest were Ribeth sake and Granny cap?)

I think the loot goes in shifts. Last month I was able to get three Ribeths and no carrot cap. This month I hear someone got two carrot caps near in a row.

Not sure how many Zhurias I have but I can find out later. If I have an extra, you're free to it.

Hello,

I've heard, too, that the Granny Nuffle's Carrot Scrimple Bottle Cap were the rare drop of all Bottle Caps, but I have three of this. I would lile to trade one of them if it helps you.

Greetings,
    Murphy
    --
    MurphyFox_wind, the chubby Ancient Helian Dragon
    lvl100 Dragon Adventurer, lvl100 Dragon Crafter
    Soliferus, the blackfurred Craft Saris:
    lvl43 Cleric, lvl56 Mason, lvl46 Enchanter, lvl57 Blacksmith, lvl 64 Fitter, lvl22 Weaver, lvl 24 Scholar, lvl 35 Carpenter, lvl31 Outfitter, lvl15 Confectioner

Check your PM box before you run off

Thread Information