Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy hunting

Default Happy hunting

Dear inhabitants of order:
    Tonight after maintenance or tomorrow,
    I`ll open a new chat-channel with the name above.

Everyone is invited to join- no matter which level, which guild.

We plan to go out for hunting nearly everyday, just for fun and to show WA that we are still there.
    We plan to hunt everything (epics, blights) everywhere, help with RoP`s or quests, or guard crafters in dangerous areas.
    We`ll help collecting throphys or comps.
    Hopefully, everyone who needs assistance, will get it here. Maybe not promply. Give us some time to organize. Feel free to bring your own ideas in.
    We love full groups, and love to make new friends.
    Meet us in Skype if you like.
    This idea will only succeed, if lots of you support us, willing to spent some time besides your own business.
    If you like the idea, tell your friends about it- some of us are not that good in English to explain it ingame

What do you think?
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Default Re: Happy hunting

: ) i Love it heh it get most of us out of ower crafting addictions ; ) besides i love a good hunt : D
    http://staronlightwing.deviantart.com/
    Hellenia hord 95869756, lv's 100.100.63 Staron hord 151402610 lv's 100.100.83 Josanna hord 2275812 lv's 100.100.87 Figes hord 126074906 lv's 57.34.00

I would probably be up for it, when available. Tis good idea, I think, especially when things like ancients rites, which needs about 8 dragons, come a calling.
    Lunus Ancient Dragon - 100 Adv. 100 Craft. 100 Lair. 49 CrystalShaper
    Feel free to add me on Facebook: [email protected]

Ill be there ifin i remember:/ and subs up ina few days so gona hunt all i can
    ^.^ *Speed Demon of order..*

Why not, I have at the moment anyway nothing to do than to wait for the mural fix.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Quote Originally Posted by Takora Drakan View Post
    Why not, I have at the moment anyway nothing to do than to wait for the mural fix.
    What's wrong with the murals? They appear to work just fine. I've seen them in a couple lairs (including my own).

As far as the idea of a new thread. We really don't get enough people in the standard ones like dragon chat and marketplace. I see people crowding into their little niches with the folks they have something in common with.

I'm not sure opening yet another new channel is going to convince people to creep out of those holes to be exposed to other people. Plus half of them have some pretty severe language barriers.

I just feel like opening yet another general thread will take away from the threads that are already waning.
    Mensarian state of mind: Being without one completely!

Quote Originally Posted by Mensar View Post
    What's wrong with the murals? They appear to work just fine. I've seen them in a couple lairs (including my own).
    That is wrong with them

FIX: Changed the under construction lair mural model to prevent interference with other chambers and the outside lair boundaries. Note: There is still an issue with placing murals on the right and bottom edge of the planning window, we are working on that.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

I will not go into Dragon and though I have MarketPlace open, I only have it outputting into one tab, a tab I rarely look at, because I only use MP to check whether Dabogus is online.

I would, however, be willing to go into a purposeful channel like Happy Hunting, because it is purposeful.
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

Quote Originally Posted by Mensar View Post

As far as the idea of a new thread. We really don't get enough people in the standard ones like dragon chat and marketplace. I see people crowding into their little niches with the folks they have something in common with.

I'm not sure opening yet another new channel is going to convince people to creep out of those holes to be exposed to other people. Plus half of them have some pretty severe language barriers.

I just feel like opening yet another general thread will take away from the threads that are already waning.
    You do not have to leave one chat for another.

We plan to hunt together, no RP reqired, not that much talking while you`re fighting. I hope, we have fun together, besides all language borders.
    Let`s see

Quote Originally Posted by Takora Drakan View Post
    That is wrong with them
    I must have gotten lucky. I placed 14 and they're all fine. Well, beyond the usual tapestry quirks where you get the error that there are no open areas to place them. Have to build what you've planned, close the window and start again and you can place a few more.. etc etc.

I'm sure out of all the ones I have planned and am building that there are at least a few on the outskirts, on the bottom and definitely on the right side.

But not to derail the thread, I'm sure I'll drop in to see the channel
    Mensarian state of mind: Being without one completely!

I'll make it one of my standard channels as well. To me this game makes it very easy to be in multiple channels at once (tabs and such), and I only have a few tabs anyway - time to add a new one.

((and now I want to know why Xoshara won't come into dragon chat - that makes me a sad dwaggie...)
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

Dear happy hunters,

I plan to post here (more or less regulary) what our plans are.

So this weekend: Flame and Disi will not be on today (RL business) I´m still
    fighting with that flu (or whatever it is) and stay in bed.

Tomorrow we can do comp hunting, or quests just tell what you want
    (or bosses if we find enough brave healers).
    Next T5 comp hunt is on Monday (with Disi)

If you need spells or scales- pls contact Flame.
    I`m trying to install more service soon^^

Thank you for joining our chat channel and all the fun- we are glad to have you with us that numerously.

Feel free to criticise or to bring new ideas in- feed back of all kind is appreciated (ingame, pm or here)
    Last edited by LOVWYRM; September 27th, 2008 at 10:38 AM.

I was on today for only an hour T.T or 2:/ wish i could stay longer....but the meats were fun
    ^.^ *Speed Demon of order..*

reminder

Happy hunting is the channel where my friends and me meet to hunt the bosses.

So join the channel when you are in the mood to join a hunt

That sounds really helpful..... you say any lvl?

If you hunting bosses.. my lvl 25 hatchi would be... *cough* running all the time... hahaha
    Hail Malganival Lunus !! How can I serve YOU?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

its not only the bosses.
    Things changed a bit:
    We help each other with quests, or even make craft groups,

As we never have enough big dragons, we only hunt- if we do- SoG.
    Reklar, Valkor and The Queen- have to wait.

Oh, cool.... if my normal group would have no time, I would call you for hunting Leafy Oastics with me. I am lvl 26 now... but it is always easier in a group. ;-)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thumbs up Re: Happy hunting

Hey, I will place a big THANX to LungTien here, who supported me fighting RoseQuarts Golems by healing me in time.

Hey, Lung, I really enjoyed that. RP and RL!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

hello Order,

today we continue to hunt bosses.

If you want to join- give me a tell ingame, or come to happy hunter chat channel.

We had much fun yesterday.

Help of rangers and druids would be most welcome

Hopefully in the coming months the devs will show us that the evils of the land are not dead and breath new life in to there lofty ambitions
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Thread Information