Thread: Dragon spells,

Marrek

Default Dragon spells,

So we have new Mobs, we have new lands, we have dozens or more new ways to get our arse kicked, but we need some spells for the helians. I mean come on, Yes we get Gold rage, but I as a helian put everything into primal, (yes i am re-specing my character now) but i shouldnt have to just because there isnt any real high level combat spells that are worth a darn.

Ktithrak

Default Re: Dragon spells,

Would be great, if there will be schools for dragons when they reach ancient age (if we ever will [:S]). I'll think, this will give a bit more difference between our chosen paths.

We need more dragon spells period. Not just for helians though - but for dragoncasters, whether they be helian or lunus.

I am lunus, but given the choice I would rather cast spells than go melee. However, against today's tough level 80+ mobs, dragons really have no substitute for gold rage and the other melee abilities, meaning I use spells far far less than I would prefer.

Awhile back AE modified spells so they showed a hoard cost of zero. Perhaps now its time to actually add some hoard-powered spells, so caster dragons will actually be an option.

Fireclaw Longtail - Chaos Shard - Ancient Lunus Dragon
    100 Dragon Adventurer / 100 Dragoncrafter / 28 million hoard

How odd...

since merge I used gold rage 1 time and silver strike 0 times (1 time to save a friend in craft gear from fast death btw), mostly because I want a steady hoardables income before I start using them more often.

And I kill all the mobs in game bar some named like Mhedon and the piggie whose name I forgot.

Are you sure you spent your points well? I am still using 8 obsidian scales too so I should have an hard life... which I don't have.

And I kill almost 50% of the higher mobs with spells since they love to harden shells and other nasty stuff.

What more spells do we need? We got a repeater, a puller, 3 areas that don't even share timers across tiers (will it be "fixed"), a blast (and gale too), melee and magik debuff, 3 wards (don't know if they work, tho'), 3 healings plus 2 healing abilities. All i.e. and Helian could want more is some root, but I don't see other needed.
    Boh, it's me that probably I am accustomed at being gone at 100 with just 1 area and now I feel more comfortable...

Even being Lunus I spent many points in primal (I am at 1200 primal if I recall correctly), less on t&c (but combat scales have it as tech), some on power, some on str, some on hp.

*Feels like an alien*

Well, now that I recall, my guildie Ong-Bak is killing level 80 golems since he was level 67 too, and he's pure melee.
    Vahrokh Vain - Ancient dragon level 100 adv 100 craft 34M of untainted, fireworks and other crap free hoard.
    Isarion - Reaver Healer Spiritist, many craft classes.

That is fine you are happy with our spells. I for one am not i definitely would like rooting options,a Rezz as well.

Our repeater needs a speed boost and we definitely need a heal or 2 equiv to Revitalize and Imp revitalize. Any class that can cast minus ppure mage type i believe can use some heals or some form of regaining health. Our breeze spells are extremely slow to go off and often hang in the lag (especially now) and do not heal well either. Only use i found for em was casting pre aggrowhich is handy.

Also a Hoard powered spell with great damage etc like Gold rage is something that should be looked into.

our AOE assortment is very good but healing at all and any kind of crowd control are lacking completely as is a solid and fast repeater like other classes have. I also think Epic spells for all classes should be finished up

dragon003

I'm sorry guys im new to the game so I am now going to ask a retarted question...
    How can you tell if your Lunus or Helian?

dragon003

Wait! I have another one... Yes! Another stupid question! Sorry guys but I looked for an hour. Im a lvl 12 dragon and I have no idea where to level... I tried Slavis and Kion but I keep ending up where left is kion and right is slavis... Can anyone take me to where the exp is acutally good!!?!?! Oh and i know about the lunus and healian thing now. [:D]

You don't become either Lunus or Helian until you start your Rite of Passage, at which point you choose which you want to be.
    Imayo, Preceptor of Obsidian Order on Order
    Shadowalker
    http://kalex.org

Surrounding the city walls and in the general vicinity of Sslanis are level 1-20 gruoks and grulets.

The blighted island off the coast of Parsinia has level 1-19 mobs of various types. To get to the blighted island, go to Parsinia (the player city between Sslanis and Kion), go to the beach/shore, follow the shoreline south. You will see a partly submerged rock-strewn sandbar. Follow this sandbar out to the island. Choose you path very carefully and make use of rocks and jump up for air in less deep spots. You can drown if you aren't careful, but it is possible to walk across to the island.
    Imayo, Preceptor of Obsidian Order on Order
    Shadowalker
    http://kalex.org

Very carefully, with your Talons withdrawn, reach under your tail. If you find anything there except scales your a lunie.

Sharduk

Thread Information