Thread: Need help find monsters in game

Default Need help find monsters in game

Hey just wondering is there place on web that has the lists of monsters and where they are at .

I try istaria wiki but some of them are missing

I've try map packs but they never work on my pc always mess my map up

hope some one know of a website xD gamerifo good but they got no locations on it :<
    Dragon lv 100, Craft 85, Lairship 30
    [/url][br]Feed Me![br]Feed Me!

Default Re: Need help find monsters in game

Dont think there is yet ...

What Mob are you looking for ?
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

If you have a problem with the map turning into a puzzle looking thing, then you need to closely follow the instructions in the install window. There is a line you have to change in your prefs folder to make it work.

Edit with NotePad the value at "string mapPath" at the bottom of the file located in folder horizons/prefs/ClientPrefs_Common.def with: "resources_override/resources/interface/maps"
    "Close your mind to stress and pain, fight till you're no longer sane. Let not one **** cur pass by, How many of them can we make die!!"
    "March of Cambreadth" by Heather Alexander
    Drakarr Lunus dragon, Chaos 100 ADV 100 DCRA 80 LSH

Ahh thanks Drakarr hopefully this fix my map
    Dragon lv 100, Craft 85, Lairship 30
    [/url][br]Feed Me![br]Feed Me!

if your around lvl 42 then you need to be killing the blights in the deadpool they around lvl 35 but swarm and are monks so with your spikes and aoe spells it should be easy pickings.

Quote Originally Posted by Anime View Post
    Hey just wondering is there place on web that has the lists of monsters and where they are at .

I try istaria wiki but some of them are missing

I've try map packs but they never work on my pc always mess my map up

hope some one know of a website xD gamerifo good but they got no locations on it :<
    Yes, I'm afraid the Wiki is very much a work-in-progress We've only just started recording monster hunting locations, and the MapPack is definitely the best guide at the moment. Jessolt has done a lot of work with Metal Golems and this will be the format going forward for other monster types. Watch this space

Thread Information