Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: May.. may not?

Blog Entries

Default Re: May.. may not?

Actually I did kick my account back on as of today--
    and.. having fun trying to figure out if there is anyone to get my lair back... since I do love my ocean view, bah...

I guess if I lost it, I'll go back to selling my services, getting some more gold, and then go find me a new location. XD
    Though I'm probably going to have to make an alt just so I can get the rhythm of the game back.

That's nice. Good luck on the lair, but it's probably been reclaimed along with the rest. Even so, the same lair might be available to grab now.

Getting back into the swing of things shouldn't be too hard, if you're careful. At least I'd hope. =) Might take a few deathpoints though.

Blog Entries

Hahha--
    ah well.. if I can't get the old lair back, its not like I lose much. I think I only had 3 rooms built and.. like one that was 50% done.

I'm just looking into it and seeing if anything /can/ be done before I start yelling on the market channel going, "Anyone want to hire a lair build and crafter?"

Welcome back!!!!

Hey there, I'm one of the ones who ascended with Hrough. But I've been around for a very long time. So long, I actually bought the game in stores when it first came out. Of course I've been around on and off. My original dragon's name was Shiella, if anyone remembers her. But anyhow, welcome back! I too have recently returned, and I'm glad I did. Give it a chance I think you'll find that you will like the new changes and the new faces. I know I have. I could always use more friends in game, so if you ever see me about, please come say hello!

Haha, yes, you ascended with me, but I bet you're already season 70+ on me, while I'm not even 40 yet.

Class is eating me alive. T_T

At least there are some 'want to hires' for lairbuilders right now, I think. =)

Ha! I'm still Adventurer 50. I've been trying to work on my lair, but that is very slow going. If I had more coin I might consider hiring some lair builders, because this is taking me forever! I'm only lairshaper lvl 17.

Hehe. Maybe I'll give you a hand to level my lairshaping up before I work on mine more. I'm not even lairshaper 10 yet. I need to fix that. I think two dragons working together could manage their resources better to haul things.

Heck yea, I could use the help! And in return I'll help you when you start working on your lair.

Thread Information