Thread: Guardian Flight

Talking Guardian Flight

Hello, I just wanted to introduce my new guild to everyone. We're on the Order Shard and we're called Guardian Flight. We're very new, only have two members at the moment, but we're hoping to change that.

A little on our guild: We're composed of all dragons. Yes, that means we only accept dragons, but we're not prejudice against the bipeds. Our goal is to help everyone in Istaria. We'll lend our aid to anyone who asks for it, weither it be dragon or biped alike. I have a lair in Parisina, which has only just begun to be built, but I hope soon enough to make into our guild's head quarters. I'll also try to keep hoardables collected there for any hatchies who require them. It is our duty to help those who we can, and fight against the Withered. If your interested in joining, and helping make our guild into one of the greats, please send me a tell in game on Avalina, or send me a PM on the forums.

Default Re: Guardian Flight

Good luck with your guild Avalina, I know a few hatchlings ingame that may like to join you and will give word.
    Lunus Ancient Dragon - 100 Adv. 100 Craft. 100 Lair. 49 CrystalShaper
    Feel free to add me on Facebook: [email protected]

Haven't seen Avalina around for a while. If anyone needs contact with the Guardian Flight, you may get ahold of me when I'm ingame.

Hey guys, sorry I havn't been around Istaria. I try to pop in when I can, but with the holidays and all I've been pretty busy. Not to mention my home computer kinda died on me, and I don't think Istaria would run well on my lap top. But my comp is being worked on, and hopefully it can be saved. Hrough can invite people into the guild if anyone is interested. I'll try to get on sometimes at work, but the game lags horribably. Anyhow, hope to see you all soon! And you can always reach me here on the forums.

It's been pretty dead around anyways. Sorry to hear about your computer, Ava.

I did have to muck with the guild settings a bit, and it's a bit of a mess only you'll be able to fix. It just has to do with the way guild rankings work.

Ok, got my comp fixed over the weekend, I'll try to log on today and get things straightened out.

Thread Information