Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blight Delta 154

Default Blight Delta 154

The following changes have been applied to the Blight shard on Thursday, October 23, 2008:

• ADD: The Spooky Spiders and Scary Zombies have returned again this year to their normal haunts.
    • ADD: Prohibition on Knut's "special drinks" has been lifted for the festival season. (He once again sells the Hammer's Rest items)
    • CHANGE: The Tavern Keeper in the Bitter Pickle has quickly learned how to avoid being Stunned quite so easily, as well has having worked out to be a bit healthier.
    • FIX: Adjusted spawn of some Elementals in Bitter Pickle so that the area isn't overwhelmed.
    • FIX: Corrected a problem with the Bottle Cap formula; bipeds now do not have to try to equip their Ingenuity; they use an Istarian Army Knife instead.
    • FIX: Corrected an issue with Tooth & Claw VIII which may have prevented Xerix from offering the quest.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Default Re: Blight Delta 154

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    [*]FIX: Corrected an issue with Tooth & Claw VIII which may have prevented Xerix from offering the quest.[/LIST]
    Tested and I managed to get the quest, seems to be working now. Thanks!
    Dakoren Ironhand - Multiclassed Half-Giant
    Krondel Bloodclaw - Ancient Dragon

Did something go wrong on Patch?
    no spooky spiders at festival grounds.
    on craft widow to make bottle cap sets now acepts istarian knife but still asks for machine so cant make them.
    no beer etc for sale at knuts

Thumb
    Unity

Spiders are there. I just verified.

The rest, you are correct on. And I've no idea why. Looking into it.

Dragons cannot craft the collections. Ingenuity shows up as equipped, but machine is red and craft button greyed out.

Nor can Bipeds lol
    Last edited by MarshDog; January 28th, 2009 at 11:41 PM.

Spiders and Zombies,, all the Goodies too..

Ahh, Old bugs to report.. sry
    The Ssilk Skeleton wont sit. When ya try to sit and nudge fwd it will Run or Walk in Place.. The Dryads have different size weapons and in battle they have a elf or human fight voice..

Glimmel Lake(?):

Don't know which one this is:

The Primal Rage can have its own symbol instead of borrowing from one of the Satyr island talismans/scales? Unless that's a symbol for something unfortunate or copyrighted.
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

I found the spiders just fine in the Festival Crypt.

Knut doesn't appear to have anything for sale for me either.

The Champagne Golem still pawns alone, so if there are supposed to be Bubbles, then I haven't seen them at all in this delta nor the last.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

The Ssilk Skeleton wont sit. When ya try to sit and nudge fwd it will Run or Walk in Place.. The Dryads have different size weapons and in battle they have a elf or human fight voice..
    The first is because the necessary definition files are missing. Should be an easy fix.

The second.... well, in the sounds folder under skeletons instead of having a folder for each race there is only human. So that is what the game uses. Not saying thats right, but fixing it would require a pretty good amount of work right now.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

To go back on what I said earlier, the Dryad costumes.
    The Dryad Skeleton has the closest match for Battle Voice and Weap Size.

np's on that, But have been getting black screen when dying with the costume on.. And, hafto relog for it to reset.

Quote Originally Posted by SkSlyr View Post
    np's on that, But have been getting black screen when dying with the costume on.. And, hafto relog for it to reset.
    I got that too, even on Order. Recalling fixed it for me though.

Halfdan's "The Ribeth Collection" quest dialogues refer to The White Heart pub, as does the description on the Ribeth White Heart Bottle Cap itself, but the quest log says "Bring Halfdan the rare Ribeth Bottle Cap from The White Horse pub."

Stackable costumes, please? As they are they're an inventory nightmare.
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

Stackable customs! D8 -begs-

Ribeth:
    Gunak:
    Zhuria:
    Lessonik:
    Vulriaku:
    Kriballan:
    Manadia:

Noticed that the Snail, Snowflake, and Button provided by the Assistant of Wit did not have their own icons.

I am not really so artsy... but how about an icon for the caps that is visibally different for the rares? Like instead of a direct overhead shot.. a 3/4 corner shot?
    ..._____
    /------\
    /\_____/\
    \_______/

basically angle it back a little for a little 3dish look

Soraii

That could (should, really) be done for all of the older icons. The problem is one of Art Direction and consistancy. If you take a look at some of the newer icons, they are way more detailed than the originals. Compare the original resource gems to something like the peppermint candy icon...night and day. If you get too many people adding thier own stuff, it can start to look like a total mish-mash with no direction. You need a Director to ensure that everything maintains a consistent theme or feel.

New icon sets can always be added as optional custom sets, as they are now, of course. Official game assets need to pass a stricter test, however.

Drev

Soraii, the icons I just posted are for the rares. Are they not visibly different enough? I'm not offended, I just want to know so I can improve them.

Hahaha. customs. xD Stackable costumes would be great. Yes.

Vhaz, those icons look really great. I'm not sure what Drevar is getting at, but they do go along with the theme that many of the newer icons have taken, in my opinion (though I love seeing different art styles in a game :B ). They are also very recognizable from the other bottle caps. Especially with the white center and easily discernable logo.

<3s for the snail.

Vhaz's icons look fine. It was my suggestion to distinguish them like that to begin with.

My art direction comments were targeted at the suggestion to upgrade them (and my own desire to see *all* icons ugraded) to a more 3D look.

Drev

Thread Information