Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: faster way to lv a dragon ?

Default Re: faster way to lv a dragon ?

Read Justas chaos shard report- I think June 08- there its documented
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

It was 2 dragons in the report. While its a tough fight with just 2 dragons, thats not soloing. Ive seen it done with that little several times before.
    Last edited by Ebonfyre; April 9th, 2009 at 05:29 PM. Reason: typo

Zanukk did it Solo after I gave him some pointers. The first couple tries he failed.

keep in mind he had LOTS of health, 5300 or so, and a triple venegance chest scale. Also requires finding SoG in his stunnable form. Also requires a little luck. Also requires some strategy.

I'm sure I could do it if I moved TP's around to increase my health (which would lower my damage done).

5300 hps? Id love to know how he had so many. I use armor scales and the most i can get is around 4500 or so.

I would be interested in knowing how any of you get so much health even with biped buffs.
    Barely get myself above 3000 without biped buffs.
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

Tier 6 health crystals help quite a bit as does half my tps into health.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebonfyre View Post
    It was 2 dragons in the report. While its a tough fight with just 2 dragons, thats not soloing. Ive seen it done with that little several times before.
    Just to clarify, the second dragon was me and no I did not assist Zannuk in any way during the battle other than cheering and watching from a safe distance. There was a biped to buff Zan before pulling Sog, but likewise he did not took part in the actual fight. We were merely there as witnesses (and it was quiet something to witness!).

I lurk within the depths of your mind, for I am INSANITY!

well when i was about level 50 i went " exploring " found my self taking on a topaz golem (Lv 70 ) took some effort and skill with your dragon but u can handle 1 at a time if your careful

Of course this is coming from the Lunatic lunus that clime his way up to Valcor the Impaler at lv 13 ( and lived to tell about it ) 5 years ago
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonboy View Post
    I would be interested in knowing how any of you get so much health even with biped buffs.
    Barely get myself above 3000 without biped buffs.
    its also possible that the scales may have been health scales too

Ri'ta'ra'thi Is'mi'nei: Season 100 ADV/100 CRA/100 BLK(former)/100 LSH/ 1.11 BILLION hoard
    Kytitia Pyrrithia: Unparalleled Rating 212 Saris Sorceror, Rating 234 Crafter

Quote Originally Posted by lightning claw View Post
    well when i was about level 50 i went " exploring " found my self taking on a topaz golem (Lv 70 ) took some effort and skill with your dragon but u can handle 1 at a time if your careful

Of course this is coming from the Lunatic lunus that clime his way up to Valcor the Impaler at lv 13 ( and lived to tell about it ) 5 years ago
    lol - sounds like something I would do - I enjoy going places I have absolutly no business going to

Thread Information