Thread: So, why the restart?

Default So, why the restart?

Inquiring minds want to know!
    Tempus fugit, memento mori.

Default Re: So, why the restart?

Chaos is experiencing database problems and is being restarted to correct them.
    Grandmaster of Flame: Simultaneous solo of 4 Phantom Mages, 2 Death Dealers, 1 Ogre Bodyguard
    Siggurd's Protégée: Smelting 1600+

Someone forgot to feed the grulete so it has left its wheel and refuses to continue until properly fed.

not sure but yesterday when I was fighting Alged loot windows were taking over a min to show up, but everything else there was no lag at all, i've seen no other oddities, but the problems may be something that isnt visible to players untill something major happens because of a culmination of problems.
    "Close your mind to stress and pain, fight till you're no longer sane. Let not one **** cur pass by, How many of them can we make die!!"
    "March of Cambreadth" by Heather Alexander
    Drakarr Lunus dragon, Chaos 100 ADV 100 DCRA 80 LSH

Well, the in-game system message said that Chaos had lost connection to the database.

When I tried to open some of my silos that I know had boards and logs in them, they were showing up as empty. So, even though we were running around in the Chaos server system, the connection to a database of stored data appears to somehow broken.
    Grandmaster of Flame: Simultaneous solo of 4 Phantom Mages, 2 Death Dealers, 1 Ogre Bodyguard
    Siggurd's Protégée: Smelting 1600+

Unfortunately Chaos has been a little.... chaotic again tonight. It is in the process of being restarted now and should be up within a couple of hours.
    Thanks for your patience!
    Until then, enjoy some time over on Order where things are a bit more... orderly?

so has the problem been fix i was wah chaos restarting oh no then i couldn't login please tell it be alright tonight
    Dragon lv 100, Craft 85, Lairship 30
    [/url][br]Feed Me![br]Feed Me!

Thread Information