Thread: Inentory Spillover

Delaware, USA that little state no one knows about XP

Default Inentory Spillover

While crafting I noticed that when you fill up a cargo disk, the rest automatically transfers into your inventory. I don't know if it's the same with multi-stack disks since I just use dragon ones. But anyway I was wondering if the spillover could work in reverse: when your inventory is full the rest will go to your cargo disk. If your using a one-stack disk that already has something in it, it obviously wouldn't work, but like if your out there just grinding away at one resource it would make things a little smoother imo.

Thoughts on this? It's really not a big thing; just something I noticed.
    Anariah, Callihan, Selarth, Osiron, Asandra, Azayan, and Zefani of the Order Shard
    Want a pic of your character? Click here!

Default Re: Inentory Spillover

I found when you star harvesting, it starts in your disk if it's equipped and then fills your inventory. The only issue I've found is harvesting 2 resources with a flying disk. If I fill my inventory and try to harvest what's in my disk, it won't let me since inventory is full, even though disk is not.

Quote Originally Posted by BrightCat View Post
    I don't know if it's the same with multi-stack disks since I just use dragon ones.
    There's a dragon disk that can do this.

When your inventory is full, you stop harvesting. End of story. Even if you have an empty disk, the game won't let you gather. So, no, sadly, you can't fill your inventory first. It'd also be nice if you could trade with other players directly to and from your disk, so it wouldnt' stop you if your inventory was full. Though, there's kind of a way around that, so meh.
    <----clicky!

Quote Originally Posted by Favoran View Post
    It'd also be nice if you could trade with other players directly to and from your disk, so it wouldnt' stop you if your inventory was full.
    although it is annoying that we cannot dump directly to disk, you can drag things directly from your disk to the trade, i do all the time... from vault window too. i have to, since my inventory item stack is so full!!
    kind of a neat trick to move all those things dumped from the connie into my vault directly back to the consigner - i open a trade window with the consigner, move within vault range, open my vault & move items from it into the trade, then move back to trade range with the consigner, and it goes through. this also works with tavernkeepers.

Quote Originally Posted by Favoran View Post
    There's a dragon disk that can do this.

When your inventory is full, you stop harvesting. End of story. Even if you have an empty disk, the game won't let you gather. So, no, sadly, you can't fill your inventory first. It'd also be nice if you could trade with other players directly to and from your disk, so it wouldnt' stop you if your inventory was full. Though, there's kind of a way around that, so meh.
    Just leave room to hold about 6 of whatever you're harvesting in your inventory and you can fill your disk all the way up while your inventory is "mostly" full. But if you get a bonus of another resource other than what's in your disk, you'll need to delete it in order to keep harvesting.

That's for single-stack disks of course.
    Mensarian state of mind: Being without one completely!

Thread Information