Thread: Community Cauldron's Edge on Chaos has a problem

Default Community Cauldron's Edge on Chaos has a problem

It seems Cauldron's Edge settlement has a problem on Chaos. On Order it does come up in survey ok (as a settlement of just 1 lair no plots) but not on Chaos (or Blight), says im not close enough to a settlment. Heres some of the problems I'm having.

Nothing comes up in completed structures/planning/under construction tabs.

Won't let me set lair permissions.

When I try to rename the Lair I get this:
    PC, update plot name, Sending update plot name request to community manager 77191 The community manager for the plot with plotID 512949, is not ready yet, the request will be tried again later.

This lair says its in CAULDRON'S EDGE but when I try to do a survey even at the front door it says I'm not close enough to do so. The only other plots/lairs nearby are in the community HEART.

Been thru several restarts of shard and still bugged. Put in a ticket on the 4th but no response to it yet.

Smaug

Default Re: Community Cauldron's Edge on Chaos has a problem

That lair was bugged under the original owner and was bugged even before they moved it out of heart. It probably shouldn't have been allowed to be sold.

You should have seen that you couldn't load any structure details on it before you bought it?

Oh come on Creme, if was gonna use that for a criteria then half the plots/lairs wouldn't qualify. There has been bugged plots/lair ever since they started the resizing/changing the landscape.

Smaug

There are plenty of plots/lairs that aren't bugged. I put in a ticket on that lair months ago and was told that whatever could be done with it, was done. Perhaps now they are able to get it fixed more, but at the time that I ticketed it, it was not fixable.

Good luck with it. Perhaps you should just decon what you placed on it and move to a lair that hasn't been broken for a good 6 months.

How long does it normally take to get a ticket responsed to?

Over a week ago I was told via ticket response my lair was fixed but would take a shard restart to complete it. Ticket was closed. Maintenance came and went last week and it wasn't fixed.

I submitted another ticket tuesday and have not recieved a response. I was hoping for something to be done before tomorrows restart but guess not.

This been ongoing problem for 3 weeks now.

Smaug

If restart in the morning doesn't fix it then update your ticket with that information. They're probably still trying to work on it, and that lair has been broken since they first started on restructuring plots/lairs prior to the auction, so it's been at least 2-3 months.

As I mentioned before, I submitted a ticket and was told that it was fixed as best it could be. You really might want to try and find a lair in a different location (one that is not problematic) if it's not fixed after this round.

Thread Information