Thread: HCC Issue?

Default HCC Issue?

So I've never tried using the Horizons Crafting Calculator before, but since I'm trying to plan out Tchanel's season 80 scaleset long before I have any of the forms, I decided it would help me know what I'm looking at.

Unfortunately, the HCC doesn't seem to be working properly. I'm not sure if it's just not finishing caching, or if what, but it claims there are 0 formula to display. I've checked that it's using the correct path (it is), re-downloaded and re-installed the newest version, and told it to recach a few times. Nothing's worked.

Does anyone know what I may be doing wrong, or if it's a bug in the program itself, and how to fix it?
    Tchanel Rulskyl, Ancient of Order.
    Currently unable to return due to being poor.

Default Re: HCC Issue?

Wirevix,

I cant come up with a solution directly at this moment but I would recommend you to post it at the official HCC forum ( http://reclamation.dk/forums/index.php?showforum=68 )

Arcat checks the HCC forum regular and I am sure that Arcat will try to assist you in your problem.

Dakoren.
    Dakoren Ironhand - Multiclassed Half-Giant
    Krondel Bloodclaw - Ancient Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Wirevix View Post
    So I've never tried using the Horizons Crafting Calculator before, but since I'm trying to plan out Tchanel's season 80 scaleset long before I have any of the forms, I decided it would help me know what I'm looking at.

Unfortunately, the HCC doesn't seem to be working properly. I'm not sure if it's just not finishing caching, or if what, but it claims there are 0 formula to display. I've checked that it's using the correct path (it is), re-downloaded and re-installed the newest version, and told it to recach a few times. Nothing's worked.

Does anyone know what I may be doing wrong, or if it's a bug in the program itself, and how to fix it?
    you probably need to download the content.

click the update button?

From what I can see / know is that the installer comes with the database included.

However you could try Thangorodrim's suggestion
    Dakoren Ironhand - Multiclassed Half-Giant
    Krondel Bloodclaw - Ancient Dragon

Wirevix,

Please let me know what version you use, plus which OS.
    See: http://hcc.reclamation.dk/?tag=support

If you got no Forms and HCC keeps caching at each restart there is a malfunction at the Database extraction. This can happen if you a) lack the proper access rights (do you use an adminstrative account?) or b) are out of disk space. Did you install HCC to c:\Program Files\ or elsewhere, e.g. on a portable disk?

Did you install HCC with administrative rights or maybe with a different user than you use now?

If you do a full re-install please make sure you delete the old "HCC2" folder. It might have broken access permissions.

best,
    Arcat
    Last edited by Arcat; November 28th, 2008 at 08:37 PM.

Thread Information