Thread: Hi!

Default Hi!

hi im new to istaria but i havent actually made a character since i havent managed to log on to the game yet (**** you bill gates and your acursed vista) but when i do its gona be a dragon of course ^^.

oh yeah ill be on the Chaos server when i finally manage to get on lol (unless vista can only get on blight?) but yeah im all patched up and just have to be persistant so until i get on ill c u then ^^
    *!Click my egg and see what happens >:-)!*

Default Re: Hi!

Welcome to Istaria! I'm on the Order server so I probably won't see you ingame, but...
    *serves siatharus62192 some delicious klava with a towel and a curtsy*

Default Re: Hi!

Hail and welcome, Siatharus! I am once of Order shard, now of Blight, and I do have a secret little hatchling on Chaos for when I want to check out the happenings there. I am sure you will be warmly welcomed whatever shard you choose.

As for Vista, I think it is equally non-cooperative on all servers, alas. There are several threads on the topic, so you may find some help with Vista if you do a forums search or two. I have had no success with it, personally, so play on my XP desktop pc only. I hope you have better luck.

*clicks your eggs, then clicks Awdz's eggs and babies*

Thread Information