Thread: Adventure quests for Bipeds 30+

Question Adventure quests for Bipeds 30+

Hi folks,

We are busily adding as many quests as we can get our hands on at the Wiki (http://istaria.wikia.com/wiki/Quests) but we're wracking our brains trying to think of Biped quests for level > 30.

There are Town Marshall quests, a cleric quest for the (rather useless) Mace of Life, and some quests at the Tower of Nature, but are there any others that are not Dragon-specific?

Yours in Istaria,

StalePopcon

Default Re: Adventure quests for Bipeds 30+

Do you mean like the outpost quests? Or the Balit's Island quest?

Yes, exactly like those ones! Thanks, I had forgotten about them - i have the outpost quest noted, but not the Balit's Island quest. Any school-related ones as well as those? WAR/CLR/MAG etc?

do you have the epic spell quests, like dark cyclone and burning archer?
    also, is it just adventure quests or do you need craft ones too, like the gangaf tinker quest series and the confectioner quest series?
    hmm... lore quest, nyrevin's apologies - don't remember what that was.

do you have the valkor quest stuff too?
    oh, one of my favorites, finding one of bolger's many heads
    the feladan leaf quests
    i don't think we can still earn breniere's engagement ring
    seems to me the ranger task for envenomed arrow had a decent level rating to it; not sure if there's a similar spearman's quest
    oh and of course the bitter pickle bottle caps :-)

well that's enough to start on anyway... having a hard time remembering which quest was what, i did so many so long ago

Thanks Awdz! Yes, all manner of quests accepted We have the bitter pickle quest, but don't have any of the epic quests. Also now that I think about it there is the wedding quest to, must note that down as well *typing furiously on Wiki entries*

Are there any other "prestige" adventure school quests? like Reaver, Berserker, KNOC, etc? I know there are none for the Monk/Disciple schools, wondering if there are others for different schools.

Not sure what lvl u can get this, i found it at lvl 60 Ranger.
    Envenomed Arrow I: Collect poison from Blightbite and Spinebleed..
    They are in Lesser Aradoth. Ill finish this when I finish the quest

ok, here it is,
    Envenomed Arrow I
    Giver Jacinda the Eagle-Eyed in Feladan on North side of vault.
    turn in poisons and get Ability Envenomed arrow I
    +50 attack skill, 150 norm damage ranged only attacks in blue stance
    7-14 nature damage duration 50 secs freq 5 secs

Reqs is current adven lvl 30

Spearman gets Envenomed Spear I in Feladan at lvl 30 too. It is basically the same quest and the same ability than Envenomed Arrow I (without range as it is a melee ability) but for Spearman.
    This quest is given by Adeshine Spear-Slinger.
    Firebrandcrest Arma: Ancient Helian Dragon | Dragon 100 / Dragon Crafter 100 / Dragon Lairshaper 100 / Dragon Crystalshaper 100 (Order) | My MODs: Zexoin's and Firebrand's Sound Emotes Pack v2.5.4.0, Alternate Dragon Bolt Casting v1.4, Old Istarian Ambiance v1.0.8.

In Feladan, for lv 50+ (to be verified) find Xerintha for a 3 part quest to collect
    maple leaves; it gives a total of 62,000 XP and 30 silver + the XP for kiling the maple trees.
    In Tazoon; bring meal to the guard in the vault, easy and you get a couple of silver.
    Was the wishgiver, but think she is still on "vacation".
    Sslanis; Priscilla the Shoulder Parrot Quest. Still have the dead and live version of that Parrot. hehe The 2 guards on each end of town have a quest too. memory is a bit fussy on that one. Been a long long time since I did those.
    Best advise I give new members, talk to everyone, explore, there are many little quests all over but we run too fast and gate way too much to see all the beauty of Istaria.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

i hear that, ima......i am discovering a whole new istaria with my hatchie that i never bothered to look at when i was playing vel.....
    istaria is a big place and peeps should take the time to smell the gol's fear rather than be in such a hurry all the time.....
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

not sure if you can still get it or if you have it on the site but the marrige quest.. used to be available from New Trismus.. idk if its still there.

Thread Information