Thread: Help smelting chamber

Default Help smelting chamber

Just bought my first ever lair in acul, on opening up planning saw that half the top floor was unused.
    I tried to fit a T1 smelter in the unused space but unable to do so, got error message there is no connection point for T1 smelter, there were connection points and the space behind was big enough, T1 smelter only needs 2 blocks.
    Maybe I'm doing something wrong but cannot decide what that is.
    Are there any specific conditions for building this item like orientation, which floor, or where on a floor can be built.
    Any help at all would be appreciated.

Default Re: Help smelting chamber

Seems your lair is bugged, you tried it rename it several times? That "resets" the lair sometimes.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

There is another possible reason, level 0 is a "freebie" level, if it can be fully utilised... yay! But due to terrain interfearance issues all level 0 really needs to be able to hold to make it "not bugged" is a way to get to floor 1.

I believe what you are running into is there isnt actually room on your floor0 for that chamber.

May be why there is nothing there now :/

Soraii

Quote Originally Posted by Soraii View Post
    There is another possible reason, level 0 is a "freebie" level, if it can be fully utilised... yay! But due to terrain interfearance issues all level 0 really needs to be able to hold to make it "not bugged" is a way to get to floor 1.

I believe what you are running into is there isnt actually room on your floor0 for that chamber.

May be why there is nothing there now :/

Soraii
    Think you hit the nail on the head, spent more time on the lair, seems a couple blocks on floor 0 cannot be built on because the object projects out of the lair. Bottom left block can hold nothing, all blocks next to it can hold corridors but no storage.
    Also can see from the outside the shape of the land, now I understand what's going on I can figure out the best way to build around it, been experimenting with every block on the floor to see just what wil fit where.

Thread Information