Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 5 Years Istaria (Horizons)!

Default Re: 5 Years Istaria (Horizons)!

4 1/2 years here.

I remember that last days on earth:
    We`ve been a large guild then- but when server merge was announced, they all left. In the end only our GL, Sharandor, and me were there.
    When Unity came up and auctions startet, the last good thing he did was purchasing Jambi for the guild- then he gave me the guild token and left too.
    And poor purple hatchie was all alone with wonderful Jambi.
    But lots came back, new players came, and Tako and me build up the guild again, and Jambi became a wonderful place to live.
    Special thanks to Lauryav, Two Cherries, Sinoe & Guathale (who live on order now) and many others

And I remember the last days of Unity: MurphyFox and me lieing in the dunes of
    Kion, waiting for the end...
    Lol- DRAMA^^

Nowadays I still play as much hours as I can affort, having fun with friends and mates of all shards... annother 5 years will not be enough for me:-))

Thy Rick and all VI for making that possible
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Happy 5th Anniversary Istaria! And Happy 5th Birthday to ME!

I bought this game for my 19 yr old son who thought he would die without it in early December 2003. Three weeks later he was bored with it and ready to toss it, but then decided that he would convince me to create my Dragon, I. Percival (a stuffed toy I made in High School who was then 32 years old), on-line instead. *smiles wistfully* Ahhh. To see my first-born come to life at last was the most unexpected gift that Christmas. And it was the beginning of the most enjoyable 5 years of romping thru the lands on Spirit Shard, meeting friends who have become as dear as family, suffering thru the "End of the World" to awake again On Order, the bleak days under the tyranny of the False Gods, and then the renewed hope with the return of the Old Gods. I have lost many who became dear, but there are still the precious few who remain who will always keep me coming back to this awesome land of Community of Players.

To the Old Timers -- thank you for staying True -- HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY

To the Old Gods who returned to restore us -- Thank you for your Dream and Dedication -- HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY

May the plug NEVER be pulled!

Icabald Percival Dragon
    Guild Master of the Elder Spirits
    100/100/100 Helian Follower of Drulkar
    Formerly of Spirit, Now of Order
    Last edited by Icabald Percival dragon; January 25th, 2009 at 05:16 AM. Reason: corrected a typo

wow 5 yrs and I'm glad your still running around ica. I'm trying to get back but this evil vista wont let me.

Thread Information