Thread: Issues

Default Issues

I may not be on as much due some issuse have arrised on my comp and I can not stay in the game no longer then 10 mins. without getting completly kicked out of the game or I see nothing but names, sky and ice around my charc. I might be able to get on my husbands comp time to time when he is not playing lets hope we can figure out what is wrong or the next delta fixes it, It does not appear to be my graphics card due I can play other games with the same amount of graphics or higher without it booting me out. I dont understand what is going on. Is there any others having any of the same issues as me?
    Leonea-Leo for short please ((Pudda Tank!/Builder))
    Yavahona-or known as YAVAFLAVA!

Default Re: Issues

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling?

Before however, did you try to recall from the web login? Clear world cache, can also try deleting your graphics_prefs file.

Is this on one character, all characters?

Also might try to see if you can login on Blight or Chaos.

I tried uninstall and reisnstall now atm seems to be working and it was appearntly on only one char on that account.

Well, glad you got it working again!

If it was isolated to 1 character, you possibly had a corrupt file, either in the location where you logged your character in, or a bad file in that character's prefs folder.

so much for opening my mouth so soon, husband thinks it might be graphics card eventually going out.

hehe - yea I'm having a semi-regular evernt of WOW's signon screen (not hte game, just booting it up) just causing my video card to "turn off" (the screen just CEASES getting a SIGNAL from the dang thing) and I have to do a total reboot.

Its a sign...my poor card is sputtering to its doom...heh.
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

Thread Information