* FIX: Fixed to give the proper augmentation/debuff:
    * Crimson: Gold-etched Bracelet of the Crimson Scourge
    * Crimson: Platinum-etched Necklace of Scorn
    * Crimson: Gold-etched Ring of Vice
    * Crimson: Platinum-etched Bracelet of the Crimson Scourge
    * Crimson: Gold-etched Ring of Umbrage
    * Crimson: Gold-etched Earring of Ire
    * Crimson: Gold-etched Earring of Malice
    * FIX: The Yew Shoulder Treant, Yew Dragon Shoulder Treant, and Cedar Dragon Shoulder Treant will no longer give a Heal-over-Time on equipping.
    * FIX: Fixed the persistent actions on Sash in Kion that were causing simulation errors
    * FIX: Fixed the persistent actions on Nell Multu in Mahagra that were causing simulation errors
    * FIX: Corrected the required construction quantity for Radiant Essence Sources on the Tier 6 Human Library.
    * FIX: Fixed the scribing requirements for Master Blighted Essence Orb, Essence Orb Cleansing and Essence Orb Enchanting formulas.
    * FIX: Fixed the requirements on the new Primal/T&C quests to exclude bipeds.
    * FIX: Alchemist Trainers now carry the Beginner Vial and Bottle Formula

* CHANGE: The Fall Festival has ended, but Gnomekindle has sparked once again in the area just outside New Rachival. Mayor Clause, Mrs. Clause, and everyone from Gnomekindle Town have returned with many new quests and a few surprises for this year's celebration.
    * CHANGE: Modified the following simple items to use new icons: button, snail, rare bottlecaps (Special thanks to Xoshara for her hard work to make these icons and many of the other new ones found in Gnomekindle items)
    * CHANGE: The items available from Gnomekindle Presents have been changed. There is some difference between tiers, but not as much as in previous years.
    * CHANGE: In the "off season" the same gnomes who had researched how to make snow in the desert spent hours in their labs researching how to make Novian resources require less bulk. Unlike their snowmaking attempts, the work done on Novians has proven to be quite successful. So successful, in fact, that novian resources no longer require any bulk at all! Merry Gnomekindle!

* ADD: New emblems "AFK" and "LFG". Geoff the Pawnbroker sells them for a minimal fee.
    * ADD: Files for biped plot banners (not festival related)
    * ADD: Files for the Winter Festival plot banners and murals.
    * ADD: Files for celestial robes.
    * ADD: Files for the Winter Festival shorts.
    * ADD: New quest lines to Loremaster Burl, Mayor Clause, Mrs. Clause and Yukon that will enable players to hunt for the proper tier of ornaments.
    * ADD: Files for woodland headscale
    * ADD: Formulas needed for making Banner Staff and Banner Cloth to Weaver trainers and Carpenter Trainers. For this year only, Hermey will also give the beginner formulas to any who do one of his quests. (Banner Days quests inspired by a story submitted by Awdz in 2007.)
    * ADD: Quest to Kiva the Tailoring Trainer in Kion to provide a formula for this year's special Gnomekindle Clothing. Any biped may complete the quest.
    * ADD: Quests to Mrs. Clause for dragons interested in this year's mask and a surprise on the side.

Default Re: Blight delta 156

If anybody on Blight happens upon a Dim Crystal of Might during the course of this Gnomekindle, would you be so kind as to post about it? I'm hoping that its removal isn't part of the "Change:The items available from Gnomekindle Presents have been changed."

Thanks, happy hunting and safe journeys.

Shargrailar

They won't.

So the item has been removed then?

No more DCOMs? kinda sad..one of few actually great items released in ages that actually were desired.

Hopefully other quality items will be there instead as one of this games biggest issues has been lack of reward for effort.

Even the epic weaponry etc is relatively poor. hopefully devs think about that. Not sure why they are so utterly concerned now with item/ability power when things are truly beyond repair in that realm.

i guess happy hunting or..maybe not? we will see.

Wondering why the HoT on the shoulder treants were removed and why only on Yew & Cedar.

As far as DCOMs go, I'd rather see more different items than recycling existing ones.

That makes each year's festival(s) unique in some fashion and makes things worth collecting. The lure to players is to subscribe to acquire new items, if the same items are presented each festival, there is no draw for them.

Thats fine too my emphasis is on quality and overall use for the entire community.

I have a DCOM but many want more of these items that truly stand as useful and worth spending tons of hours working at.

I think its great to add items that are one and done to a degree but it gets very frustrating for new/returnees too if they cannot gain items with that same luster.

We dont know what the new items are in the gifts but i was simply pointing out how the possibility of those items has directly excited many in the game.

Its good feedback is it not to speak of things that excite the playerbase?

Not to be a joy-kill, but according to the patch notes and the dev response I dont see anything that even hints to there being any "new" items in the presents. Only that the contents have changed and that apparently, there is one less item you can hope to receive upon opening a present.
    I truly hope that this theory is proven wrong though...

Merry Gnomekindle All,

Shargrailar

Gnomekindle decorations in NR look like 3 piles of stacked plain dark brown boxes.

Burl's Quest "How Gnomekindle came to be" doesn't seem to do anything but loop, the next quest link is Call me Burl, but then it goes back to How Gnomekindle came to be"

No bulk on Novians is cause for much rejoicing, thanks!
    Tempus fugit, memento mori.

Quote Originally Posted by Creme View Post

As far as DCOMs go, I'd rather see more different items than recycling existing ones.

That makes each year's festival(s) unique in some fashion and makes things worth collecting. The lure to players is to subscribe to acquire new items, if the same items are presented each festival, there is no draw for them.
    I agree, Creme. And as Akuluxtraxas stated, they should be worth the effort involved.
    Last edited by Trust; December 18th, 2008 at 06:48 AM.
    Tempus fugit, memento mori.

Gnomekindle decorations in NR look like 3 piles of stacked plain dark brown boxes.
    Those are unfinished presents, we players need to finish them along with the trees and snowmens, but we cant apply stuff to them yet it seems.

Also I saw that the gnomes don't offer any dragonmasks, i know that there where some last year (exept the woodland one)...

Also the Banner Days quest is bugged, when you go to Kriaos and greet him his talk window and a window of Hermey opens at the same time. When you klick the link of Kriaos it says "nil" is not online.

Also when you talk the first time to Mrs Claus as dragon she offers you at the same time the starter dragon quest with the minnows and the folloq up quest with the bluegills.

And where are the festival treants lurking normally? <_>
    Last edited by Takora Drakan; December 18th, 2008 at 07:11 AM.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Clicking the link to banner days on the Kion town marshall displays feedback "Nil is not online."

I have to greet again to get the quest to progress.

The chat that pops up with Hermey after you talk to the Kion marshall tells you to talk to Quentin in Feladan.

There is no quest that triggers for this, but I went to Feladan and spoke with Quentin anyway. Quentin doesn't talk about Elvin winter festival stuff so if there is a spin off quest or another one available from Hermey, it's not triggering.

Geoff doesnt sell the new emblems also.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Quote Originally Posted by Takora Drakan View Post
    Geoff doesnt sell the new emblems also.
    I looked in the database on blight and he has them. You sure you didn't have any filters on?
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

I didnt have any filters on, he only showed me the gurok tails, to be sure i also sold something to him and it showed up along with the tails. <_< But no emblems for me. Also I was not the only one that didn't saw any emblems other blight players said that also to me.

Burl's Quest "How Gnomekindle came to be" doesn't seem to do anything but loop, the next quest link is Call me Burl, but then it goes back to How Gnomekindle came to be"
    Players need to build the decorations just as they did last year.

I will look into the quest, though.

Beside the problems - which are no doubt be resolved - it all looks very nice! new forms and banners and clothes, can't wait till it goes live

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Those are unfinished presents, we players need to finish them along with the trees and snowmens, but we cant apply stuff to them yet it seems.
    That I need to look into.

Also I saw that the gnomes don't offer any dragonmasks, i know that there where some last year (exept the woodland one)...
    Last year's masks are just that... last year's. This year's mask is offered as a quest reward, not as an item for sale.

Also the Banner Days quest is bugged, when you go to Kriaos and greet him his talk window and a window of Hermey opens at the same time. When you klick the link of Kriaos it says "nil" is not online.
    Fixed, sorry about that. It will be updated with the next delta.

Also when you talk the first time to Mrs Claus as dragon she offers you at the same time the starter dragon quest with the minnows and the folloq up quest with the bluegills.
    Also fixed with the next delta

And where are the festival treants lurking normally? <_>
    Those treants are so "last year" *says in her best Valley Girl voice*

Thread Information