Thread: Blight Delta 157

Default Blight Delta 157

The following fixes and additions were applied to Blight Test shard:

* ADD: The winning banner from the contest was inadvertently omitted from delta 156. This has been corrected. Lady Kendra will also give 4 Banner Patterns rather than 3 so that all the banners from this year can be completed should someone wish.
    * ADD: Added a few banners to Kion for Banner Days.
    * ADD: Added deer to Mrs Clause's "Deer Pen".

* CHANGE: Significantly increased the hoard value of Crimson Scourge jewelry (some items now have a hoard value for the first time)
    * CHANGE: Crimson Scourge jewelry is now attuned-on-equip
    * CHANGE: Blighted Radiant Essence will now drop from the Crimson Scourge as loot
    * CHANGE: Crimson Scourge jewelry is now stackable

* FIX: Fixed a problem with Banner Day's quest so that it will work correctly from the first step now.
    * FIX: Added constraint so that the Dragon Treats quests are given in the proper order now.
    * FIX: How Gnomekindle Came to Be now ends as a quest.
    * FIX: All Shoulder Treants now provide a stat buff only while equipped. (Correction from earlier patch notes)
    * FIX: Fixed a problem with T5 "ornament" quests that was preventing some players from being able to get the quests.
    * FIX: Corrected a problem with the "ornament" quests that were causing them to disable themselves. The restriction that you can only have one ornament dropping quest at a time still remains, but the quest should no longer disable itself.
    * FIX: Fixed a problem with Kiva's Clothing quest so it will complete.
    * FIX: Removed constraint from Mrs Clause's Hot Cocoa.
    * FIX: Jewelry sets now have a coin value of 1 (they can now be consigned)
    * FIX: Fixed skill problems with the Gnomekindle Festival Treats formula.
    * FIX: Crimson Scourge jewelry now has a coin value of 1 (they can now be consigned)
    * FIX: Crimson Scourge Mithril and Platinum jewelry was missing keywords and should now be able to be worn.
    * FIX: Crimson Scourge mithril and platinum jewelry now properly give buffs when equipped
    * FIX: Mithril and Platinum Crimson Scourge jewelry is now restricted to bipeds and level 60 or higher in either adventuring or crafting schools.

Default Re: Blight Delta 157

The only thing I have to complain is that I have to edit again the wiki page of the Crimson Scourge because of the item updates, arghhhhhhh I need to get new screens. *rant*

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Loremaster Burl:

The quest updates with Talk to Burl.

Each time you click another link, it adds another quest entry, talk to Burl.

When he finishes his story, the quest disappears; however the quest bubble stays over Loremaster Burl and if you greet again, the same cycle occurs.

I don't know if this is supposed to happen this way.

Gingerbread gnome icon looks like the cocoa only it doesn't have the marshmallows floating on top (and looks empty).

I also couldn't find Dolly. Mayor Claus says she's "over there" or something like that, but dolly seems to be missing

Burl's quest is meant to be repeatable for anyone who wants to hear the story of Gnomekindle again. It also gets slightly altered from year to year to reflect any major changes to the new Gnomekindle celebration. And as it is just a "lore" quest, the only thing to really do is talk to him again, thus the steps in the journal.

Gingerbread Gnome icon is an error on my part. We had one, and it uploaded file wise. I just forgot to point the item to the correct icon. It is fixed internally and will appear with the next delta correctly.

Mayor Clause is a little confused. Too much Gnomekindle Nog, apparently. He forgot that Dolly lost her job this year because the Istarian Express Check's were discovered to not be worth the paper they were printed on. (Again, won't be fixed until a delta, but it is an error.)

Gnomekindle Holiday Clothing
    Jasper Celestial Robes says it needs Alchemy skill for the dye part of the form, all other robes say skill used is tailoring.

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

I I would like to put in a request that as the event for T5 ornaments requires mithril or marble golems (( marble should be fine ant the moment but the mithril spawn is horrible on order)) please increase the mithril golem spawn if possible at Mithril's anvil area.

Gegis, Dranslin, Anvault, Kanmiel (Order)

It does not require Mithril golems. Those are just one of four types of monsters that can be killed to get ornaments. You could choose to fight treants or any of three "types" of golems to get ornaments.

Ah *nods* alright.

Gegis, Dranslin, Anvault, Kanmiel (Order)

Are there constraints on the ornaments dropping?

On my biped, killing T5 mobs, I killed the following:

26 Emerald Golems (including Verdeios 2x)
    25 Fire Opal Golems (including Granduus 1x)
    20 Marble Boulder Golems (including Brecah 2x)
    18 Marble Golems
    9 Massive Yew Treants
    5 Sapling Yew Treants
    12 Yew Treants
    19 Peridot Golems (including Gheniem 1x)

And didn't get a single red ornament.

I had the quest active from Yukon, completed, but not turned in.

I've been averaging 1 red ornament as a drop for each quest turn in to Yukon (so I net 11 ornaments) by completing the quest a single time.

Unless there are some constraints which is preventing ornaments from dropping off the other mobs (NOTE: I don't know which *other* types of golems drop); but it appears as though Mithril's Anvil with it's very small golem spawn will be packed on Chaos with all the T5 bipeds only able to reasonably obtain ornaments by doing Yukon's quest.

T5 dragons will be able to do the Peridot quests (haven't tested that yet), but so far, it doesn't appear as though the ornament drop rate off the other mobs will make Mithril's Anvil and it's spawn able to support the population on Chaos.

And this is probably a really dumb question but...

What do we do with the Gnomekindle 2008 pattern set?

I don't see where it can be scribed.

Drag and drop tech?
    Just guessing

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

If you have the quest from Yukon, you have to kill the mobs he tells you to in order to get ornaments to drop, no others. Same applies with the other 3 "main characters". It's set up so that Mayor Clause wants you to kill some sort of stone golem, Mrs. Clause wants a particular type of gemstone golem, Yukon wants metal golems and Burl wants treants.

Edit: If you look at the Gnomekindle 2008 Pattern Set, you'll see it's a Resource. It is needed in order to build the 4 "seasonal" banners on your plot should you wish.

Very minor art issue. The unique tavern caps still have the tint shaders applied, hosing their new appearance significantly.

Drev

Ty Velea, and I was able to get all the different types of oranament quests on both dragon/biped.

I killed close to 300 yew treants both saplings yews and massives , i got 4 reds to drop total out of 300 or so , so yes seems a little low to me.

large red present's description is saying it was just given to you by a 'Tree' and has a spelling error (2x you)

Thread Information