Thread: Ranger quests

Calinor

Default Ranger quests

I am now a level 40 ranger and I have never been given a ranger quest. Are there any or do I need to be higher level?

aceracer24

Default Re: Ranger quests

THink the are all borked atm......at lvl 81 I am told to come back when more powerfull [:|]

At 97 I am still told to come back as well. Hopefully, these wll get fixed before it doesn't matter for me [:S].
    Aleks Leafwatcher
    House of Ronin---Chaos Server
    100 Ranger / 83 Healer
    73 Tailor / 100 Weaver (Ret) / 100 Fitter

There never was a great deal of class defining content for the ranger class, but at least the kill X mobs added a little extra to the daily grind. Since the merge patch in August (2.5 months and counting) Ranger quests have been broken and every patch contains reams of new mobs and craft content, and fixes for dragon quests,
    and 0 (or virtually 0) for the ranger class.

They still haven't gotten round to class defining abilities such as some sort or camo/invis and tracking ofcourse. All of these things should have been fixed in beta, and fine tuned when live, but instead of going forward patch by patch they have continued to remake the game, often breaking it in the process.

aceracer24

Aye, seems every time they try to add something they end up breaking everything else. But...there are other things you can do especially if your a high lvl ranger. You can do teh dark cyclone quest (natures tower) and some other quests from the same place. Mostly they are nature quests but since ranger uses nature skill it's worth a run. There are other quests in the game...some broken ..some not ...you just have to trial and error in the mean time i guess.

Edit: well I got a PM from Amon, errr deleted the PM accidently before using it for a quote...but basically stating that ranger quests are NOT broken. They where intentionally removed. The trophie tasks where put into place to help offset the removal of the ranger and other class specific quests/tasks until they get around to re-doing all the class specific quests. This is not word for word but prety much I think what Amon was getting at. LOL he didn't seeem to like the fact I said broken......well anyway...lets hope the get the quests in soon.

Thread Information