Thread: Hard Decision...

Default Hard Decision...

Yeah...getting my plots re-built since my return was fun, but that's over and building for others is not my thing. With no interest in uber-mobs or T6/Expert construction...well to be honest, I haven't missed the game the past several weeks I've been absent.

Combine that with my plans for the near future, preparing and moving back to Alaska, planning and building a house, not to mention no internet except dial-up...well it adds up to only one outcome.

Truth be told, this probably won't come as much a a surprise to people.

Yup, I am leaving for 'good.' I put 'Good' in quotes, because though I have the forseeable future planned, I still can't say what WILL happen in the future.

That said, I have 2 month-to-month subs that I will let expire Jan 15th. This means that unless a guild member shows interest in my Bristugo and Wolf's Paw plots...I will be offering them to the highest bidder, or if that doesn't pan out, will decon and save the novians in case I do return at a later date.

My last sub expires Mar 10th...though I expect my Brandon's Shelf plot will be assumed by a guildmate, if it is not, it will also be auctioned off (nothing less than 40g)...otherwise it too will be deconned for a possible return.

My time here has been fun, and for the most part the players are outstanding. I hold Virtrium in the highest regard (Though my old ticket concerning Dark Cyclone would have been nice to get fixed), they have done wonders for the game and from my perspective are doing the best they can with limited resources and manpower. I do hope the Blighted Labrynth brings in the needed subscriptions and that this economic downturn doesn't do what more than a year of mis-management couldn't do...pull the plug.

I will stop in now and then to clean up toons and shops for eventual sale/decon...but other than that I probably won't be on. I will continue perusing the forums, dropping comments when I feel my input would be relevent or beneficial.

So now, to all my friends out there...

Until Next Our Paths Cross...Good Luck and Godspeed.
    Spirit Brothers
    Aaelefein - Foremost a Grand Master Crafter, also a Paladin/Healer/Druid/Mage/Spiritist
    Treyvan - Adult Dragon 100A/100DC/100LS/95CS
    Skandrannon - Growing and Expert Dragon Crafter

Default Re: Hard Decision...

Sorry to see you go
    Good luck, and may you come back soon

Good luck, thank you for all you have done to make the shard a better place for us, and hope that you return sooner rather than later!!!

Aael, its sad to hear your moving on for 'good', you been great one to know, I'm in game right now for a visit, hope to bang into you ingame before your gone. If not thank you for all your advice, yourself and the Banes have been great friends.

Sorry to see you leaving. That makes the world emptier again...
    Hopefully you will be back one day.
    Mysk_unity | Mysko_earth_unity
    Paladin 100 | Helian Adult Dragon 50/100
    Tinkerer 100, Carpenter 100, Weaponsmith 94 and other classes
    ~ Horizons Order Server (Ex-Unity/Ex-Earth)~

you'll be back. they always come back.

Join usssssss...

Thread Information