Thread: For Trade/For Sale T6 packed Harro Lair.

Default For Trade/For Sale T6 packed Harro Lair.

Greetings all,

As some may know I am no longer wishing to stay around where a witch hunt is going, I have not yet made any enemys or crossed anyone that I know of and wish it to stay that way... to all involved individules. As such I am looking to part with my lair next to the landing pad in Harro.

As noted in the title, I put more emphisis on the trade.. but first a few disclaimers... the 2 t2 halls will be deconned irreguardless as I dont wish to ever build a t2 hall from scratch again... ahhhh the nightmares... but that leaves one of every t6 machine, every plannable library, 2 t2 consigners, 1 t6 consigner, 1 t6 pawnbroker, 1 t4 hall, 1 vault, and lots of silos.

What I am looking for... 1 dcom will take it all. all 10 t6 structures... to use or decon as you see fit >_> or possibly a valcor claw with a small pile of gold.. or?

As for sale? I am not sure what it's worth.. but several hundred gold I would imagine. Only help I recieved on any of those t6 machines/structures was a few kindly bipeds did the orbs on a few of them a 3:1 so that's a fair ammount of time in those machines.

So if you are interested in a full set of t6 machines located so very close to the Harro landing pad that people almost materialise in the lair.... Take a look at it!

Another pic of the floorplan.

Feel free to PM me any questions, as barring sale it will be deconned to take with me.

Soraii

Default Re: For Trade/For Sale T6 packed Harro Lair.

Oh, Guess you could log into Order and shoot Alaysar a tell there as well... that would work too

Soraii

Noooooo!!!

Do not go gentle into that good night!
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

*Comforts Veru with a choccy gnome* He's not leaving, more moving next door

Yeah.

I can still pick on him as Anam Cara or Amie Carasdottir.
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

*chuckles at Veru* Only Alaysar is there as of yet. 2 weeks to figure out what happens next >_>

Kinda quiet though.

Soraii

Thread Information