Thread: Order Underground -- An Introduction

Lightbulb Order Underground -- An Introduction

Greetings citizens of the Empire,

As many of you are already aware of who I am so I shall skip any formal introductions for the moment and instead explain my actions here. After careful consideration, some friendly encouragement, and possibly a bit too much dwarven ale for some of us, A group of like-minded citizens have banded together with a common goal to collect news, see sights, and gather tales. Our intention is to share these findings creatively for the benefit of all of Istaria's citizens. Everyone is welcome to read our publications, and those with the desire for a closer involvement may join our order and contribute. We encourage you to contact any of our members. United together, we believe the Gifted can shape Istaria into the world we wish it to be. Everyone, we bring to you:

The last several months have been a very busy time for many of the community. Several adults have taken their first flights, some gifted have taken a long sleep while others woke again, travelers from another realm have come to Istaria hoping to find new homes, the Empire has seized and auctioned abandoned plots and lairs, the fall harvest festival has come and gone, and today we are in the midst of the celebrations for Gnome Kindle and Banner Days. Upcoming we have a report from Karya with the World Projects team about what has recently been in the works, a long overdue interview with C`gan Weyrsinger Obsidian Order Prefector & Architect, World Projects Team Lead Emeritus . We are very excited to announce that Awdz Bodkins, guild master of the Scions, has kindly agreed to share her expert advice with everyone. For a gnomish approach to solving all of life's personal dilemmas, if ever you are at a lose for what to do simply Ask Awdz.

Credits:

I would like to say thank you to everyone that has made Order Underground possible. Without the support and caring of the Order community this would not have been possible. Thank you everyone.

Special thanks to the following :

• Vhazshyn for creative work in an awesome logo.
    • C`gan and Tagath for taking the time for an interview and editing work and revision on the several drafts we exchanged. I'm sorry it took as long as it did to publish it.
    • Nambroth and Scaleeth for additional creative work on graphics.
    • Verdeia for the hours of work tweaking settings for video.
    • Karya, Awdz, and Zexoin for contributing articles.
    • Karya, Zexoin, Verdeia, Nambroth, Eldarath, Vhazshyn, Amethyr, Sappiro, Mensar, Veshta, Callak, Gweebus, Starthyr, Teto, Awdz, Starlight, Dranslin, C`gan, Knossos, HumbleHarry, Seryeva, Hraefn, Ulkjen, Tagath, and everyone who has encouraged me not to give up. If I had inadvertently missed your name, I sincerely apologize. Everyone one of you made helped to make this possible. Thank you all very much!

If you are interested in hearing what we have to say please visit us at http://orderunderground.blogspot.com/.
    Last edited by T-Sar-Goth; January 3rd, 2009 at 05:30 PM.

Default Re: Order Underground -- An Introduction

Is a wonderfull looking site Tsargoth, very nicely done

Soraii

Yes, looks really nice. And lots of updates. Every time I stop by, there is something new to read. Keep the good work up.
    Mysk_unity | Mysko_earth_unity
    Paladin 100 | Helian Adult Dragon 50/100
    Tinkerer 100, Carpenter 100, Weaponsmith 94 and other classes
    ~ Horizons Order Server (Ex-Unity/Ex-Earth)~

Talking Re: Order Underground -- An Introduction

Thank you both!

None of this would have been possible without each team member and the support of the Order community. Everyone had an important part. We did this together!

If you have any news you'd like to share or if you have any articles to submit please feel free to contact any team member in game or out. We have a couple of things pending including an upcoming author from beta and will hopefully be ready to publish more very soon.

Thank you for reading.

Played no Istaria for last year (got Vista) but I'll keep following this site!
    Thx for your efforts guys!
    Royall on Order / Royal_wind_unity, Royall on Chaos
    Dinsdag on EU-Evernight (LOTRO)

Quote Originally Posted by Royal View Post
    Played no Istaria for last year (got Vista) but I'll keep following this site!
    Thx for your efforts guys!
    Off topic... but I do have a 100% working vista work around if you have an XP CD are are willing to accept some graphic glitches. poke me on ICQ

Looks good, Tsar!
    Mensarian state of mind: Being without one completely!

We have moved to a new location with our very own domain with more content and new authors. We welcome you to take a look http://orderunderground.org

what a nice new site... I especially think the tag cloud is neat.

Thread Information