Thread: Community Plots Needed?

Default Community Plots Needed?

I have the impression that, in Reclamation, Order lost a number of important workshops near resources. Possibly I am mistaken, or am late to this party and all problems have been addressed. I certainly remember swearing sulfurously on several occasions when arriving at various fields only to find that plots I had been accustomed to use had been scraped clean. On the other hand, I've often found alternate shops nearby, sometimes better than those we lost, and sometimes the plot has been rebuilt, perhaps in new hands.

In short, the situation has been in sufficient flux that I am not sure what we still need, and I didn't happen to spot any recent posts with wishlists. I therefore have two purposes:

1. to accumulate a list of resources to which we need to try to get some workshops

2. to offer to adopt one such cause as my own, to buy a plot and plan the requisite shops (and to labor to build them, though if I have to do all of it myself they will be journeyman shops, or T5 chambers slow in coming)

What do we still need?

Default Re: Community Plots Needed?

Well, we'd be glad to talk about plots of interest to the community in our blog if community help is needed to build them. Feel free to contact us ! (link in my sig)

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

I know one that is definitely needed. Harton Valley in the south HAD a vault, silos, and carpentry hall, owned by one of Obsidian Order's members. Unfortunately, that plot is now fallow. The downside is that the plots there are still relatively small (40x40), so not much can be put on them.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Quote Originally Posted by C`gan View Post
    I know one that is definitely needed. Harton Valley in the south HAD a vault, silos, and carpentry hall, owned by one of Obsidian Order's members. Unfortunately, that plot is now fallow. The downside is that the plots there are still relatively small (40x40), so not much can be put on them.
    I think something to handle maple is in the works but I'll let others more knowledgable on the subject speak about it.

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

On top of that, Harton Valley also has other resources to the southeast and south that could use crafthalls. Masonry, confectioner, mill, and smithy would all be welcome.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Well, the Annatar have a plot at Spire's Trail which is to the west of the maple fields and it's almost ready to be used by the public. It has a journeyman woodshop, vault and t2 and t4 silos for public use. The plot is completely built, but unfortunately the plot can't be "activated" yet due to an issue with a plot bug. Tickets have been sent in regarding this issue and we're now waiting for a fix.

As to Harton Valley: Also a cloth-shop would be very welcome there. So to handle the resources surrounding Harton, the following would be very welcome, next to a vault: wood-, stone-, cloth-, confectioner-shops, smithy and mill. Harton is a great place for some homely artisans (even if less so for big industrial projects) - real pity the plots there have stayed so small. I think the above would probably take 3 plots to realise.

Quote Originally Posted by Karya View Post
    Well, the Annatar have a plot at Spire's Trail which is to the west of the maple fields and it's almost ready to be used by the public. It has a journeyman woodshop, vault and t2 and t4 silos for public use. The plot is completely built, but unfortunately the plot can't be "activated" yet due to an issue with a plot bug. Tickets have been sent in regarding this issue and we're now waiting for a fix.
    Announcement: The Annatar Guild opens Plot for Maple work for public use on Order shard

The plot at Spire’s Trail (23475/23160), south across the bridge from the western end of the Maple field, is now open for business. On this plot are to be found a Vault, a T2 Connie, a Journeyman Woodworking shop and 6 public silos next to that shop (2 are T4 and 4 are T2 silos).

While there has been discussion of Maple support for Order Shard at Harton Valley (to support the eastern portion of the maple field) there is at this time no indication of the potential emergence of Maple support there for Order shard public use.

Pending the as yet unannounced activation of the Spire’s Trail destination arrival pad, one suggested means for bipeds to make use of this new Spire’s Trail plot for Maple crafting support would be to bind at Bristugo and to port to the Spire’s Apex destination pad atop the tower, and then to jump off the tower (in southerly direction is recommended as northerly direction could well require an ability to swim) then to take a short walk to the Spire’s Trail plot at the above stated location. Of course the innovation of the Order Shard Maple capable crafters may well define alternative procedures to suit.

Knossos

Quote Originally Posted by Zexoin View Post
    Well, we'd be glad to talk about plots of interest to the community in our blog if community help is needed to build them. Feel free to contact us ! (link in my sig)
    uhhm Zex- why not discuss it here on our forum?
    The subcject is of common public interest.
    In my eyes it makes no sense to split informations/exchange of ideas.
    Too few players even read this forum regulary, makes it difficult to spread news
    or new ideas.
    Furthermore I always appreciate the input from players of the other shards- or keep them informed, whats going on on my shard.
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

This is update of an earlier post:

Announcement: The Annatar Guild opens Plot for Maple work for public use on Order shard

The plot at Spire’s Trail (23475/23160), south across the bridge from the western end of the Maple field, is now open for business. On this plot are to be found a Vault, a T2 Connie, a Journeyman Woodworking shop and 14 public silos next to that shop (4 are T4 and 10 are T2 silos).

With the T2 revamp came activation of the Spire’s Trail destination arrival pad.

Knossos

A welcome boon to the area, thank you! :-)

Thread Information