Thread: what over good mmorpg to play ?

Default what over good mmorpg to play ?

I really enjoy play this game but want go check out a over mmorpg but I not sure which ne go try next anyone got any ideas or could name a over online game i can check out.

I doudt there over game out there like this heh which you can build and meet such nice people
    Dragon lv 100, Craft 85, Lairship 30
    [/url][br]Feed Me![br]Feed Me!

Default Re: what over good mmorpg to play ?

Wurm Online. It has crafting, building, terraforming, and overall a lot of freedom and challenge. Making your mark on its world is very satisfying.

But eventually you'll realise it all boils down to waiting for action progress bars, and that while you're waiting for those you're wasting seconds of your life in the most tedious way possible, so you'll run screaming back to Istaria.
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

I've been poking at a few, as it is required for me to play as many games as possibly can at least once.

Text muds are a favorite when you just cant go anywhere else.

Eve online I've been trying. The learning curve is evil but the sandboxness is fun.

Another game set I tried out at PAX (A thing like E3, but bigger and *drool*), at the NCSoft booth: Exteel and DungeonRunners. Exteel is like gundam in unreal tournament style thing, just not gundam. Dungeon runners is like diablo crossbred with wow and it makes fun of every game it can touch (Its a game to parody games and oddly enough, its really fun to play). Best about these two games for people like me who are poor: They are free. You only pay if you want the shinies.

I'm playing EVE too. The learning curve is my favourite part.
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

oh cool i check some them out heard lot about eve online it look good
    Dragon lv 100, Craft 85, Lairship 30
    [/url][br]Feed Me![br]Feed Me!

I've one line to say: Http://www.trylotro.com
    Royall on Order / Royal_wind_unity, Royall on Chaos
    Dinsdag on EU-Evernight (LOTRO)

Tabula Rasa shuts down on February 28. Until then, it's free to play.

Yup...Still have a toon I maintain in EVE...and yeah...the learning curve is huge, but practically unlimited. It will literally take you years to finish everything.

While it is primarily PvP designed, you don't have to engage in that if it is not your forte. This doesn't mean you won'y get targeted on occasion, but you'll quickly learn what to look out for in hi-sec space (there's police force there to protect 'innocents'). Lo-sec space...anything is possible.
    Spirit Brothers
    Aaelefein - Foremost a Grand Master Crafter, also a Paladin/Healer/Druid/Mage/Spiritist
    Treyvan - Adult Dragon 100A/100DC/100LS/95CS
    Skandrannon - Growing and Expert Dragon Crafter

www.talesofpirates.com is funny.
    but nothing compares to Istaria.

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Thats too bad about Tabala Rasa, i don't get into those space games normally, but a friend talked me into buying and i enjoyed it.

I play eve online too which is the only game I can afford to play at the moment, look me up sometime ( yep, same name )

Thread Information