Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Blight Delta 158

Default Re: Blight Delta 158

But in the process of making 1 ive found out that the event staff overwrote the battle staff formula somehow off to get another one and check it out, Thank You
    Amon for the reply

User error? Don't know of any way the formula could do that.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

lol could be but looking under gadgets it shows silken banner req: @@
    takes a silken banner flag and a maple banner staff (both enchanting) ?.when i go to make the maple banner staff it says this staff is not a weapon but designed to support a battle banner and wave it about ,
    ok , seen my error the wording musta been changed in the last couple years on that.
    Amon a pm on a side note PM to you also
    Thanks again
    gonna make staff now to make sure its just me.
    still when i go to make the silken flag it wants to make the event flag not showing the 1 for the one i want to make , going back to nature tower and reverify the name , I know i have it scribed i have sever of them made in my vault.
    Last edited by MarshDog; January 29th, 2009 at 02:36 PM.

Ok went to nature keeper Iseru and he also offers the banner flag forsale but it has the same name as the banner flag from the event not sure if i can scribe 2 things with the same name or not.
    01/29/09 11:06:02] The trade with Iseru was completed successfully.
    [01/29/09 11:06:03] You have received 1 Formula: Journeyman Banner Flag.
    it says i can not scribe it from his (its already scribed ) by the same name but for the event flag.
    out of nature tokens now so i give up for today .

On the battle flag and the plot flag it appears i was wrong in the wording of them they are both the same thing one just needs to be teched w/ temp or volcaino for it to be used it battle and if not teched to be used on a plot , names and descriptions too close for someone my age i guess lol.

I Delta 158 it is stated:

"Tier 5 Veteran Skeletons now have a small chance of dropping a Veteran Skeleton Skull."

I spent a couple hours killing Skeletons and collecterd several Veteran Seleton Sternums but no skulls - maybe I did not hunt long enough - however:

Veteran Skeleton Sternums are a tech comp currently in use but I can identify no Tech which calls for Veteran Skeleton Skulls.

Have the skulls in fact been added to the loot table? Do they have a use in Techs? If not will they in future?

Most of the Satyr Island tech comp drops have a "small chance of dropping" Gathering these is very time consuming compared to T5 comps found elsewhere than on the Satyr Islands - among the non-Satyr Island items even Wind Golem Vapors drop at a realistic rate since the loot table redo.

Knossos

I think the drop rates on these is acceptable. IMO it takes longer because the mobs are all mixed together so you generally wind up killing mobs. Plus more care must be taken when hunting the islands.
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster
    I'm gonna post in this one too!

They do drop skulls but I don't see a tech listed

Thread Information