Thread: Not enough logins

Default Not enough logins

This was posted in the "help" section, but it's a bug. It seems to strike randomly and go away after a couple/few days.

Default Re: Not enough logins

I got one of those bugs.... then it turned out one of my reoccuring acounts was...

randomly canceled... O.o

I would have wrote to support, but I was planning on canceling it anyways, heh, Psychic subscription Server.... >_<

Soraii

There was a problem accounts automatically renewing if people had more than a certain number of subscriptions renewing in a particular month.

That problem, I'm told, has been fixed as of late last week. If someone is still having difficulty, they will need to submit a support ticket, however, because the subscription will no longer automatically renew.

Angry Re: Not enough logins

When I finally realized this past autumn that several of my family's accts. had morphed into dual accts. earlier this past year, my guild was in the middle of trying to redo Carmo and move some of the guild holdings down to Carmo. So since we had been paying for them for months I decided to use the secondary accts. (afterall we were paying for them) until we had finished moving the guild holdings. Then I was going to tackle accounting and try to get them all back to single accts.

Well, we almost succeeded in the move. We still have one plot to finish building & then move all the stuff and another plot to build and move it's stuff. But now my family suddenly have been reduced to all single accts. without any notification of the change.

The only notification I recieved is I had my son put up his Carmo plot for sale today so that I could have the acct. that is our village's novian storage buy it briefly to add novians to his maze. (We have to do it on mondays so that it will only be a day that the plot permissions will be all messed up due to the blankety-blank-blank plot bugs instead of several days to a week) When he went to buy it, he got this in-game response:
    Your buy-plot-request returned an error from the database. Please report this error to support: DB ERROR on eActionType 13: Error occured, request cancelled (7). [PROC: fUpdateBiotePlotOwnership SPROC: sqlUPO ERROR: -33: This account already owns the max nr of plots [1]].
    He could not purchase his plot back. He let me log into his acct. and that's when I noticed the dual acct. was now singular (we have another of character holding a plot temporarily that isn't in a guild comunity) and when I went over to accounting there was only this small notice:
    Please note that new subscriptions start today, even if you have an existing subscription. If you want to prepay for a future date in time so that all your subscriptions renew on the same date, please contact customer support at http://support.istaria.com.
    So my son can't have his plot back in Carmo until we can find a guildmate with an acct. that does not already own a plot or lair to play plot shuffle with. And my hubby's acct. was dual & now is singular also and it is holding two plots. What now happens to those plots?

I just wish we had been notified that the dual accts. (paid for!) were going to be removed, so that we could find the needed help to give the plots we are temporarily holding to other guildmates, then our accts. and plots wouldn't be bollixed up today (and added salt to the wounds they have been put back onto paypal which we had moved off of early last year).
    English doesn't borrow from other languages. English follows other languages down dark alleys, knocks them over & goes through their pockets for loose grammar. -=Paraphased from James Nicoll=- Unicorn's Lady's Dalliance

I'm confused by this. Does this mean that everyone's accounts are now all starting today?

Does this have any impact on existing subscriptions?

Strange seems i got this reoccuring with the subscription, i guess more have discovered the same?

Thread Information