Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Blight Delta 159

Default Blight Delta 159

The following additions, changes and fixes were applied to the Blight Shard on Wednesday, January 28, 2009.

Additions
    • Teleport Gate in the Guild community of Clearport with Bristugo as a valid destination.
    • Destination Pad in the Guild Community of Clearport, accessible from Bristugo.
    • The portion of the Feladan Forest that is Blighted is now known as the "Blighted Grove" and now has an enemy there
    • New building in Bristugo that will house new NPCs
    • Quest "Storm Disciple: The Way of Fire" to Essiel in Sslanis

Changes
    • Blight Spectre Substantiator loot table, giving it a specific table that can drop Essence of Blight and Blighted Spectre Residue. Cleaned up the rest of its loot tables, also created a new AI template for Blighted Spectre Substantiator.
    • Renamed Elven Guards to Grove Guardians, updated their levels and their persistent dialogs.
    • Quest "Destination Task: Kill Icefang" is now known as "Destination: Valley of the Moon", has more dialog, and is in Bjarn's quest bucket.
    • Quest "Destination Task: Kill Frostbite" is now known as "Destination: Ker'Tis", has added dialog, and can only be obtained by Dragons.
    • Kir'Ignat is no longer available to just anyone to teleport to.
    • Cleaned up all Ogre loot tables
    • Storm Ogres now drop loot
    • Cleaned up all Golem loot tables
    • Cleaned up all Treant loot tables
    • Cleaned up all Beetle loot tables
    • Ellissana has relocated from Dalimond to Bristugo
    • Gus has moved from Dalimond to Bristugo
    • Nadia and Sir Aiden have moved into a new building in Bristugo
    • Removed Gnomekindle NPC's from area around New Rachival.
    • Redbacked Spiders have had their spawns completely adjusted. Though they are found in the same area as before, their numbers are now greater and spawn overall should be steadier over time as players move around the area.
    • "Taming the Cyclone" quest gives the Dark Cyclone formula. This is a temporary fix pending a revamp of the quest.
    • Khutit form will no longer incur any stat reductions. Khutit will still be unable to fly or use breath weapons.
    • Resources can now be stacked to a maximum of 99,999 per stack.
    • Nambanora in Feladan, Rulan in Mahagra, Quira in Dralk, Selia in New Rachival, Fellea in Kion, Melli from Sslanis, Sheena in New Korelia, Starr in New Brommel, and Pylios in Kirasanct have had their Consignment Stores closed. The consignors in New Trismus, Aughundell and Bristugo remain open and ready to do business with players.

Fixes

• Quest "Tower of Magery: Collect Icy Dire Wolf Claws" can no longer be obtained by Dragons.
    • Eilen the Mage had a 0% markup so she wouldn't sell anything. Raised it and she works now.
    • Quest "Ulaven's Quest: Mage Part 1" will now accept any level of Safety.
    • Large Sand Beetles were pulling loot from the Small Sand Beetle table (which was empty)
    • Storm Wisps are no longer harvestable for flame essence when killed.
    • Repaired T1 Withered Aegis loot tables so they drop the correct variety of loot.
    • Repaired the Bitter Pickle loot tables to drop the correct quantity of loot.
    • All foods are now assigned their proper icon based on the type of the meal (Main, Side, Dessert, and Appetizer).
    • Fixed Gnomekindle Holiday Clothing so that all robes can now be made with just tailoring skill.
    • Fixed Banner Days quest so that when talking to Krianos players will no longer get a "nil is not online" message.
    • Fixed a hole in the ground in Spire's Tail that had been trapping small dryads and gnomes.
    • Salvaging III technique now requires regular Werewolf Hide rather than Brown Werewolf Hide as a component.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Default Re: Blight Delta 159

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    Redbacked Spiders have had their spawns completely adjusted. Though they are found in the same area as before, their numbers are now greater and spawn overall should be steadier over time as players move around the area.
    *applause* \o/
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

# Cleaned up all Golem loot tables
    # Cleaned up all Treant loot tables
    # Cleaned up all Beetle loot tables

specifically what does it mean the loot tables have been cleaned?

Another great batch of changes and fixes. Good job guys (and ladies).

One suggestion thats inline with something you posted:
    Militia Guards in Morning Light, Harro, etc. seem to be of much too small level. Guard Terry in Harro should be say level 105 to 115. The militia guards ought to be 100 or so.

More changes? Woohoo! New stuff to play with!

Added to Wiki for those that want more info on existing items.

If anyone (i.e. Kephran - what level is your STMD?) wants to do the Storm Disciple: The Way of Fire quest and provide feedback, could you add to this post pls?
    Last edited by StalePopcorn; January 28th, 2009 at 09:30 PM.

All good changes (except the dropped consigners), but the best is the resource stacks of 99,999! Booyah!

I assume cleaning up on the treants means removing the logs. On ogres, beetles and golems, I believe some still dropped resources. Will have to see if any changes were made to those that already had the resources removed, ie giant ice, flame, and fire beetles.

Drev
    Last edited by Drevar; January 28th, 2009 at 09:35 PM.

Correct, Drevar. Cleaning up loot tables primarily means removing the resources that drop. But also adjusting the %s for tech comps, trophies, and other loot tables.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Khutit form will no longer incur any stat reductions. Khutit will still be unable to fly or use breath weapons.
    Whoohoo! Is this permanent?

I never really did understand why the stat reductions were there. It's good that they're gone :P

~Galde

[*]Fixed a hole in the ground in Spire's Tail that had been trapping small dryads and gnomes.
    It got fixed because it was catching dryads, wasn't it?

Correct, Drevar. Cleaning up loot tables primarily means removing the resources that drop. But also adjusting the %s for tech comps, trophies, and other loot tables.
    thanks Amon

Khutit form will no longer incur any stat reductions. Khutit will still be unable to fly or use breath weapons.
    cool

Resources can now be stacked to a maximum of 99,999 per stack.
    Excellent! Another great patch!

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth
    [*]Fixed a hole in the ground in Spire's Tail that had been trapping gnomes.
    *sigh* good buy snacking hole....

Quote Originally Posted by Drevar View Post
    All good changes (except the dropped consigners)
    Ah, I forgot to comment on that. I believe it's a good change. It makes shopping easier and increases the usefulness of player-built consigners.
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

Also all or as far as I know all biped weapons are showing 2 additional schools (DRG & ANDR).
    Dakoren Ironhand - Multiclassed Half-Giant
    Krondel Bloodclaw - Ancient Dragon

I think the patch notes imply the NPCs still exist in-game, just that they don't act as Connies any more

*sigh* good buy snacking hole....
    *rofl*

Deer are still in New Rachival, I don't know if it's intensional.

Gingerbread gnome icon looks strange in inventory. The gnome looks good, but he's surrounded by this wierd "stuff" that makes it look like a big blob.

Typos in Dragon's Gift V quest:
    Gheniem can be found EAR (should be near) ... and bring BE (should be me).

what does DRG stand for? besides the all-too-obvious Dragon?

But also adjusting the %s for tech comps, trophies, and other loot tables.
    Better get all the beetle trophies you can while the gettin is good!

Yeah there has already been way more activity on ice island on Order than i have seen in the last 6 months.

Thread Information