Thread: Offline current rating display?

Default Offline current rating display?

Here's an idea. I keep several alts for the specific purpose of hunting with lower level players. I quite enjoy this actually. However, I can't allways remember what level each of my alts are and sometimes end up logging several on to figure out what level they are before I find one appropriate to hunt with a specific player. It would be nice if the current rating of a charactor was displayed on the login webpage and the stand alone client next to each charactor.

* snuffles curiously*
    [Visit The Order Underground]

Default Re: Offline current rating display?

I agree with this!

Off-topic, but...also want to add that it would be nice to be able to leave messages for players even when offline...*cough*

As a dragon this doesn't matter to me. But sure sounds helpful.
    <----clicky!

Quote Originally Posted by Chalrok View Post
    Off-topic, but...also want to add that it would be nice to be able to leave messages for players even when offline...*cough*
    Chalrok, check out this thread in reference...http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=17936

Look at the posts by Laughing Otter particularly.
    Last edited by Shar; February 1st, 2009 at 04:06 AM. Reason: Missed info

Quote Originally Posted by Favoran View Post
    As a dragon this doesn't matter to me. But sure sounds helpful.
    It does matter, unless you have no alts. A dragon's rating = their level, ergo their group compatibility. A biped's rating also equates to their group compatibility, though more directly. So there's no real difference as far as this suggestion goes.

I support this suggestion, by the way.
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

Exactly, their level is their rating. Therefor, it's not hard to remember about where you're at.
    Last edited by Favoran; February 2nd, 2009 at 10:11 PM.
    <----clicky!

I like this idea, I've had the same problem in the past and I think something like this would come in handy. Maybe it could be added into the new launcher?

I'd like this feature too .. I have 17 different characters - although I primarily use 2 of them. Occasionally I have to spend several minutes loading different characters to find one that is about the right level to go on a hunt with some people whose characters are not at advanced levels.

What happened to the paper and pencil generation?!?!?

Sheesh! Write something down! Support the 3M company and buy Post-Its!

*flees from Justice*

Although I should shut up as my 'cheat sheets' are out-of-date.
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Thread Information