Thread: Loot Tables

Default Loot Tables

So I decided to start another thread for people to post their findings with the changes to the loot tables.

For mine, I decided to start a new character to check out New Trismus' loot. The tiny grass beetles seem to have a much lower chance of dropping their damaged carapaces which are used in many quests. I was counting their drop rate at around 1 in 10. (30 beetles, I got 3 carapaces) Oddly though they were dropping damaged spider eyes at a rate of around 1 in 3. Should those spider eyes even be dropped from the beetles? Second, in killing the skeletons up on the hill the drop rate of blighted bones was much higher which is good. Another oddity I found was some skeletons dropped Weaker Blight Bindings. Intentional? Ok, that is just my first bit to get this thread going. Thanks!

Default Re: Loot Tables

No, the spider eyes should not be dropping from the beetles. That is a bug.

And what quests use the damaged carapaces in particular?

Weaker Blight Bindings will come from T1 skeletons now, yes. At least until a more appropriate monster appears to drop them, as they are needed in many techs.

Could have sworn one of the Ulaven quests used undamaged carapaces, not damaged ones.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

As I recall, damaged one are only good for pawning, or at least, that's what I do with them.

Undamaged ones are used.
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Quote Originally Posted by Velea View Post
    Weaker Blight Bindings will come from T1 skeletons now, yes. At least until a more appropriate monster appears to drop them, as they are needed in many techs.
    I'm confused. Are you talking only about New Trismus? Otherwise there is a mob that drops them for T1: blights on the Isle of the Drowned off Lesser Aradoth. Even if you are talking only about New Trismus, I would suggest placing a spawn of blights (maybe the 1-5, since those are on the Isle, though I'm sure next to none level 1-5 characters ever go there) instead so no one ends up thinking skeletons drop bindings.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

Aye, weaker straw blights on Isle of the Drowned drop the weaker bindings, and there are plenty of them there to kill. They aren't group happy so they can be picked off one at a time.

Changing what mobs comps drop off is a Bad Thing(TM).

Drev

Thread Information