Slowly a female dragon approached the board, her steps soft and quiet despite her size. She takes in the many notes, reading each one with emerald green eyes. It had been a very old ancient who had spoken of this board in passing. He had found a family through this. It had been so long since she herself had a family of her own, a mother, a father. Uncles and aunts. But now she was alone in this world and the ache burned, leaving a deep whole in her heart that only a companion could cure.

With a simple spell the female was brought to a much smaller size, the Khutit form. Her silver and blue scales were cracked in many places, a reflection of the hard battles fought... many of which were lost.

After many minutes the dragon leaves, returning to her winged form and disappearing into the sky. She leaves behind a note that says:

Name: Methalis Tjorn
Seeking: Male

Greetings eilerten, my name is Methalis. I am a Helian dragoness of an unknown amount of seasons hailing from distant lands. I have found myself... lonely and seeking the companionship of a drake. I can not promise we will ever be mates though perhaps one day. For now I simply want someone to soar the skies beside, to feel the wind beneath our wings.

I will often be found in the ruins of New Trismus, a once prospering biped town.