((Alright, so I'm at work right now, and I'm bored to tears. So, without further adu, I give your Avalina's Dating Service and Adoption Agency.))

I for one have found it increasingly difficult to find a mate or even a family. I am a dragon of fifty two seasons, though I've been around much longer than my status would lead one to believe, and I have yet to learn how one goes about attracting a mate, or even a potential family. Perhaps this is due to my social ackwardness, or maybe I am just undesireable all together, but I would think I am not the only one who has trouble meeting others. Now I'm sticking my neck out here, after all I am admitting I am a bit lonely, but I thought perhaps we I, and others like me, were to speak up and get our names out there that perhaps others might notice and summon the courage to do something about it.

So here I propose to you an aid in finding a mate or a potential family. I ask that any dragons who are interested in participating record their name and a little about themselves here. This way others can take a stab at it, and who knows, you might just find someone to your liking.

((Also this might be a good way for Mated couples who are interested in having a child, not adopting to list their need to find someone to play their offspring.))

Anyhow, I suppose it'll be up to me to go first.

Glit'Sita, I am the dragoness Avalina. I have been in Istaria ever since I was a hatchling, my background prior to my arrival has been lost and forgotten with time. I have no family, and a few that I would call friends, and in effect, I lack a mate. I am the leader of the guild Guardian Flight, we are small but our ranks grow slowly with time. I own my own lair in Parasina, and a few good friends and I are constantly working on it. I chose the path of Lunus not because I harbor hatred for the Naka, rather I enjoy my strength instead of tossing spells around. Crafting isn't exactly my idea of fun, though I have found I enjoy lairshaping quite a bit, I really enjoy the thrill of a good hunt. I enjoy helping others when ever I can, though I usually sit in the shadows unheard while in the community lair. I suppose I just need to find that someone who can get me out of my shell and help me shine.