Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Dragons seeking Dragons

Default Re: Dragons seeking Dragons

There is a single crisp parchment pinned to the board, whose lettering is elegant and precise. By the width and sweep of the script, it was written by a hatchling with his paws stuck in an ink pot! The gnomes tried to talk him into using a quill, but he kept breaking them.

SKALI KA DOREL
    Overview
    Race: Dragon [Hatchling]
    Helian [Traditional]
    Seeking: Male

I am a young Portal Tech, based out of New Rachival. My interests are varied. I love books, I love magic, I love to watch the stars. I’m an astrologer in my spare time! I believe that the stars are one of the universe’s great mysteries, and I am determined to unravel them. I am not incapable of defending myself; despite my penchant for magic, I am most able with my own tooth and claw. But it was never my calling to be a warrior.

There are a few things I am looking for in a potential partner. He should be strong, confident. I should hope for an individual who thirsts to know, to learn as I do. I am fond of a proper Lunus, but I am not interested in those who are consumed by an erroneous interpretation of Malginival’s teaching. If you do not quite match what hazy description I have left, do not be discouraged – I am happy to meet and talk and give you a chance, whoever you may be.

I’ve been alone for a very long time; there is a hole in my heart that I must fill.
    Though I regret discrimination, only fellow Gifted need contact me. I am not eager to be hurt in this dying world.

:: At first he approaches the board and rolls his eyes, "Pfah, dragons seeking dragons? Hmmmph," disgruntled, scarred from many confrontations with his own kind on various subjects that have left him an outcast of Dralk and Chiconis, he begins to turn away. However, out of the corner of his eye the few notes left by bipeds catch his eye, and he drops his head down to look more intently at these ones. With a smile, and after some time spent looking for those in particular, he makes his way off to ponder the evening away beneath the great tree in Bristugo. It would be days before he returns and pushes a note onto the boards. ::

To whom it this message might intrigue...

I'm quite an ancient beast that seeks the company of another. One to dance with in the skies and show an entirely new perspective on the world we both reside on, and also to fight along side against that which is determined to corrupt the world. All our lives we have been taught to seek the company of those similar to our own likeness, but I've never followed the path of my peers. I've always tread my own path, and over the many years have found better company with those smaller than I. You're kind and crafty in ways many of my own would never understand. That however, is another conversation. Truth be told, I enjoy the company of your kind, digging in the hills and gathering the ore you can not reach without your wings, and carrying several extra days of work to build your homes, which oddly enough I find more cozy than a hole in the ground. I rarely spend my time beneath the surface unless it's for those long times I hibernate of course. I prefer the open air, to see the skies and the stars before I close my eyes. More dangerous? Sure, but what's the real risk when one is gifted?

Dare to challenge the ancient? To show your strength, but also your beauty? Perhaps you should look for an ancient blue scaled beast beneath the great tree of Bristugo, the only thing older than he in this world.

A note is placed on the board probably covering someone elses notes but the author didn't seem to care. Upon it is written, in controlled yet messy lettering:

Name: Caeseru
    Form: Hatchling
    Seeking: I'm not concerned about your gender

I'm looking for a person who's ready for adventure. Preferably weak. I'm weak too - at least physically. I mean i did steal a few books from feladan in exile, and i doubt the scholars really like me anymore, but i can run away, really well, really really really well. You'd infact admire the skill it takes to run away from a bunch of incredibly angry rangers in a city full of militia.

I'm a slightly grumpy hatchie. I'm also old. Not exceedingly old but my point is don't let my few seasons in adventure fool you for age. I'm lonely and it's really boring just constantly stealing from libraries with no protection. I guess you could say i'm a scholar though I only really research history; I can't tell you how to cast a spell but I can tell you about Barasavus' Kingdom. Someone who likes knowledge would be nice to have as a partner no matter what your research focus may be.

Mostly i'm looking for an adventure partner that I hope I can reach ancienthood with, and I wish that while training we will develop a bond.

- Caeseru

(basically i'm looking for a low leveled hatchie - like cae is level 7 - to adventure with and of course someone to rp with low level is a must due to the nature of what i'm looking for >.> and though i wish to train, focus on it isn't vital.)

An dark scaled male hatchling walked slowly with time towards the board. His eyes covered with a mask, blinding him, he made his way across the field till he lifted his paw and touched the board with it. He smiled as he began to search between the stuff he had stored in his scalepack to get a scroll of papyrus he unrolled. It was almost blank but with a few words written on it. The writting is a little off, but theres effort placed on it. The drake sticked it on an empty spot he found by running his paw on the board, and then with a smile left dissapearing between the grass. The writting on the papyrus says briefly:

Glit'sita Eilerten.
    K'ieo name is Shazo Auris, Ieo am male hatchling who
    seeking companion, family.
    Ieo am not see but Ieo am learning to (scratched) writing
    write and survive on world as Ieo can.
    Shazo am following path of A'meo who I
    not know not see,
    Lunus.
    Maybe if A'meo read, hello.
    Ieo know Ieo d'na have love for Ieo, but Ieo believe.

Ieo will find or founded Ieo.

There is a larger space spotted with ink that fell from his rune stylus and from under something can be readen:
    ****zo Auris

Quote Originally Posted by Chioxin View Post
    :: At first he approaches the board and rolls his eyes, "Pfah, dragons seeking dragons? Hmmmph," disgruntled, scarred from many confrontations with his own kind on various subjects that have left him an outcast of Dralk and Chiconis, he begins to turn away. However, out of the corner of his eye the few notes left by bipeds catch his eye, and he drops his head down to look more intently at these ones. With a smile, and after some time spent looking for those in particular, he makes his way off to ponder the evening away beneath the great tree in Bristugo. It would be days before he returns and pushes a note onto the boards. ::

To whom it this message might intrigue...

I'm quite an ancient beast that seeks the company of another. One to dance with in the skies and show an entirely new perspective on the world we both reside on, and also to fight along side against that which is determined to corrupt the world. All our lives we have been taught to seek the company of those similar to our own likeness, but I've never followed the path of my peers. I've always tread my own path, and over the many years have found better company with those smaller than I. You're kind and crafty in ways many of my own would never understand. That however, is another conversation. Truth be told, I enjoy the company of your kind, digging in the hills and gathering the ore you can not reach without your wings, and carrying several extra days of work to build your homes, which oddly enough I find more cozy than a hole in the ground. I rarely spend my time beneath the surface unless it's for those long times I hibernate of course. I prefer the open air, to see the skies and the stars before I close my eyes. More dangerous? Sure, but what's the real risk when one is gifted?

Dare to challenge the ancient? To show your strength, but also your beauty? Perhaps you should look for an ancient blue scaled beast beneath the great tree of Bristugo, the only thing older than he in this world.
    (This gave me goosebumps. Well written! )

In a one of dark night, an a dark figure approach the board, dark as the night it's only green eyes are visible with light coloured horns and claws on his paws and at the end of wings. Not higher than the board the black dragon hatchling looks around and when not see anyone or enything, sit on the ground before the desk and take a small piece of paper from his bagpack. With a paper in his paws, a dark hatchling start to look at the board to find a free place on board what have a lot of notes in all forms, some are pinned on top of others. With a light sigh hatchling pin his note at the side of the desk and slowly start to walk bak in a dark night. After a few steps out of the desk, dragon turn his head and looks back at the board, he can see his small notice pinned and swaying on the breeze at the right side of the desk, an a small black figure escape in a dark of the night.

The note writen with not skilled paw on a small piece of paper that looks like to be a piece of some old letter or so.

The lonely black young male hatchling who found himself in a forest of Skalkaar search for his parents and looks for a friends to explore the world. Sxariadenek

The large red male lumbers into a town. "Hmm, what's this?" He murmured in a rough, Scottish accent, as he read Sxar's note "someone to travel with? Hmm, I can help with that,yes" the drake pulls out a feather,dips it in ink and writes in the hatchlings paper in tight writing:
    Yes I will help you on your travels, aorban, and I shall be your mentor should you choose
    Yours truly:
    Magradon Strey Bloodthirsty

Quebec (Canada) // Ota'fakag, Trandalar (Order)

A light blue dragoness makes her way towards the board, constantly looking behind her. As she reaches her destination she breathes nervously. She couldn't believe she was actually going to do this! But it was for the better. She notices many notes already there, to her surprise. The small adult fumbles with her scalepack, almost dropping it. Would have been just wonderful to have its content exploded all over the board and risking to stain or rip the notes! Finally she pulls out a neatly rolled parchment. After some more hesitation, she places it on the board, nodding to herself. As quickly as she arrived, she flies off. On the parchment it read:

Glit'sita to those who will read... I am here on behalf of my brother Levanan, mostly. He would never do such a thing even if it is for his greater good! In short, I believe it is time for him to find a life partner. He is an ancient male, black and blue scales, helian... I... don't think he minds on genders or political views. He has got somewhat of a temper and is not easily approachable, but really, on the inside he is loving and loyal. I'll try to make him go get errands in Chiconis often so those interested could, you know, cross paths with him. Otherwise he is working a lot on our lair lately so you might find him in places with ressources...

As for me, well... I would be glad to find a kind and loyal male someday to share companionship, to hunt and study with... I am a little helian adult, light blue scales. I will be around New Trismus probably, or Chiconis if not...

It was signed Nordis.
    Order shard
    Levanan: Ancient Helian drake - 100/100/28 ~ Navkiren: Ancient Lunus drake ~ Nordis: Adult Helian dragoness ~ Sarwulf: Hatchling ~ Aithne: Hatchling
    DeviantArt: Iceveyns

It's been a few weeks and months later that the dragoness made her way back to the smaller valley she once discovered. She landed near the outstanding board in the grass, noticing some recent step prints around it. Slowly aproaching the board, the dragoness kept a ear in alert for company, which was gladdly not the case. When she reached the board, she lifter her paw and searched with her paw pads for the note she left time ago, in hope to see some response. When she ran softly her finger skin against the papyrus, she didn't read any response, nor sensed fresh ink on it. Ears dropped down by slight dissapointment as she stood there feeling the grass rubbing gently against her now stronger legs. She chuckled a bit as she remembered the day that decided to leave the note. She was still a young hatchling, now she grew up. But that empty feeling inside of her, kept making her feel so small and worthless.

After a few moments of silent breather, the breeze stopped. The dragoness draw a smile on her lips once more, ripping down the previous note and taking out a fresh papyrus from her scalepack. It took her a brief moment before she placed it on the board in the same spot. With a nod to herself, she stretched her wings and let the night breeze take her up into the sky as she dissapeared to the East. Only the rustle of the notes was heard, and on the newest one was written.

Glit'sita. Iea may be atempting foolishly again, yet, Iea feel there's someone out there.
    Doesn't matter what faction you choose, what food you prefear, nor even what gender you are.
    What's most importan is what you feel inside, who you choose to be, and who you want to be with.
    Right?
    Iea will keep waiting for you, in the dark nights under the moon, or in the summer warmth under the trees.

PS: Mom, dad.. If you read this, please, let me know if you're still alive.. My Necklace stopped shinning, but.. Iea refuse to accept it yet..

*There's a drawing of three crescent moons, one after another, followed by a signature*

Shazo Auris

*drifts back down to the board, upon landing he folded his wings neatly. He found a new note. Examining It the drake wrote down*:
    " Glit'sita, Shazo, I fully understand your search for your parents, as I am in the same shoes.
    If you want a friend or someone to talk to, I'll be in dralk.
    Yours truly,
    Magradon Strey

A few days later the dragoness dropped down by the board, under the same night star shade to seek any possible response to her note. Placing her paw on the board and rubbing it gently against the pinned notes, she found hers by touch. Noticing the fresh ink on it, her face suddently widdened in smile.

After reading the response of the drake, she imediately dropped the note without pinning it back to the board. A quick wing clap was heard as she lifted into the sky leading straight direction to the Lunus city of Dralk with big hope in her chest.

A new note appears on the board, the writer obviously one with little practice in the craft.

Hello, I seek one to keep me company, perhaps one I can help in return. My name is Fireth, and I am a Lunus converting to Helian, strong of claw and tooth, and a crafter of specialty claws. If interested, please let me know with a note, or seek me out in Dralk.

A smaller note is tacked onto Skali's, the writing a little neater as if to appear better then his own seeking note:
    I would like to meet you again, and possibly be friends. I don't think I ever properly thanked you for your help before.
    Denaryr, ancient, 100/100/36/10Fireth, ancient, 100/100/19

A reply is written on Fireth's note in Skali's own elegant but hand-painted script.
    We are friends already, Fireth; I am always glad to see you. Find me in New Rachival or in Sslanis.

The Drake slowly files down to the Board, and looks around it. As he pulls out a piece of Paper and pins it to the board.

Overview:
    Name: AlaeNymVoarx
    Race: Dragon [Adult]
    Helian [Hyrid Caster and Light TnC]
    Seeking: Female (Doesn't Matter Dragon or Biped)

Greetings, I'm a Young Drake that's very Interested in a Mate or Someone to Accompany me. I love to have fun, Roleplay, Craft. I Enjoy many things, I get along with others well including Hatchies and Bipeds. I help others in my free time and nose around on the forums as well. I dont have any family, My A'mea as long Disappeared. I'm very nice and friendly always willing to listen if you need an ear. I don't have a Lair right now, No fun to have without someone to share with. I'm very Skilled in Bolt Spells, Healing, and Team Assisting, Crafting spells, etc.

I'm not very picky about a Mate or a friend, Longs they Respect and have fun that's what matters too me, I really enjoy just to fly around and see the world, and watch a pretty Sunset with someone. Really love to make people smile and laugh. I'm normally Found just about Anywhere on the Order Shard. I love to share my things with others, I dont believe in hoarding and being Greedy, Love to Pay it Forward and I love to leave things a Mystery or a Surprise.

End Note: Sorry if this isn't my best post, wanted to keep some stuff a Mystery as said.
    Order: (AlaeNymVoarx) - 79/72/32/1 - Helian Drake. This Drake is found on the Order Shard

Thank you Elteria for making my Sig for me!

The drake took a flight around the pin wall at the valley he spotted a few days before. He decided to land and take a look at the notes, and add one himself. The half rolled scroll of papyrus shivered some as the drake took off to the horizons again.

"Greetings to the one reading this. I'm looking for someone to fly or walk, or.. crawl? Whatever.. Someone to share her or his life with a crafter Helian drake. Potentialy even looking for a youngling to take care about myself, I love hatchlings.. I can make him/her shiny gems! *cough* I'm an elder adult drake, I like to dig and mine, shiny gems, fish, kittens and sleep. Hugs.. I have no real preferance for gender, nor if you're a Helian or Lunus, I personaly think that argue should end.. but that's not the topic.
    If anyone is intrested, we can meet eachother somewhere a possibly see what if.. If you're a youngling that wants someone that would take care of you, lead you and teach you, also, let me know. If you don't mind a single dad.. *coughs* Oh, I forgot to add.. I have no vision myself, don't ask how did I write this. Years of practice."

The note is dirted by some remainings of mithril and gem jade gem dust at the bottom of the paper where the drake printed his paw print and signed it.

Shazo~

(And yes, I did change the gender because it didn't fit with the backstory, plus the char wasnt devoloped enough to have it definitive. Plus.. there wasnt response in the end. Trying again I gues?)

A tiny purple hatchling sits down next to the pin wall and stares at it for a few minutes before looking around. She'd wander away, clearly nervous before rushing back to stare at it again. Finally, with the help of a naka, she posted an add.

Tiny purple hatchling with red stripes seeks home. She claims to have hatched alone and is seeking her family. If you lost her, please find Erendia nearby... she's been hanging out here for a few days.

Little Erendia did just that, staring at her post to make sure it went nowhere

It had been quite some time since the iridescent, silver-purple hatchling had been to this place. The area, with its billboard, desk, poles, and random trees all dotted with notes had been a spot she'd visited before when trying to find others that might need her help, particularly hatchlings.

As her sapphire-blue eyes looked over the notes, some long-decayed by weathering and age, she also noted a few that were actually more recent. One in particular caught her attention, the one of a hatchling that had lost its parents and might be hanging around the area.

This was the sort of thing she'd always come here looking for before! So there were still others that came to this place! Perhaps she might be able to lend a claw and help this young hatchling!

She settled upon her rump as she slowly removed her specially crafted battle talon and flexed her digits, limbering them up to write. She lifted her index claw on her left paw and suckled upon it for a moment before a silvery blue sheen began to coat the talon. Not only was her venom quite deadly to many things, but it could also be used as an ink, at least... in some cases anyhow...

In a well-educated, elegant, graceful, archaic, and flowing script she wrote her own response:

Iea offer thee greetings, Hatchling Erendia.

Mine appellation be Elder Hatchling, Ritarathi Isminei.

Oft iea search to aid, succor, and guide hatchling that mayhaps wouldst need such from one and wouldst hath been da able to find such aid as ae wouldst be needed from *this is written quite jaggedly, to clearly show disdain, disregard, and disrespect towards two of the next three words* ADULT and ANCIENT *the penmanship once again takes on that beautiful design* which wouldst hath abandoned thee and cast thee aside... or ignored thee, a'na.

Likest thee, Hatchling Erendia, iea didst hatch alone upon this world... of which iea be da native too, a'na. Iea didst raise mineself and teach iea all iea knowest and iea wouldst be g'rei happy to lend thee mine knowledge, talent, and skill, a'na.

Shouldst thou desire to find one that wouldst da abandon thee and leave thee to fend for thyself, needs must thou seekest iea for thyself. Iea shalt guide, comfort, protect, teach, and train thee until thou art ready to chase thy dream in k'iean world, a'na.

Forsooth, Hatchling Erendia, if thou didst seek family and do da feel that thou couldst find one, iea couldst and would take thee as mine own, wert ae thy fondest desire.

Oft thou shouldst be able to find iea in rich valley of mountain in area
    {chat channel on Order} of Eilert Erdocal. Iea knowest da where to find thee if iea do da find thee near thy posting. If thou wouldst need iea, seek Ritarathi Isminei and thou shalt find iea soon as thou canst, aye.

Iea shalt seek thee once mine message unto thee be finished, but so too shouldst thou seek iea as well.

Wind carry thee to iea swiftly and shield thy adventure until iean shalt meet each and the other, a'na.

Sincerely,

Ritarathi Isminei

So she ended her response and then, just as she'd written, she began to search around the area in an attempt to find the hatchling after replacing her paw gauntlet and shaking off the silver-blue fluid.
    Last edited by Litarath; March 12th, 2016 at 09:31 AM.

Ri'ta'ra'thi Is'mi'nei: Season 100 ADV/100 CRA/100 BLK(former)/100 LSH/ 1.11 BILLION hoard
    Kytitia Pyrrithia: Unparalleled Rating 212 Saris Sorceror, Rating 234 Crafter

It's been a few months already since the drake made his way trough the smaller valley where the wall with pinned notes were placed on. He tought giving time to his note would maybe gain more chance of a response. Now, time has come, and he turned his direction to that same valley once more.
    He landed gently in the grass and sniffed the air, in seek of anyone closeby or recent meetings. He caught some scents, but vaguely.
    As he reached the wall, he placed his paw to where he remembers he left the note, gently running his paw pads over the older, some thorn by the time notes before reaching his. The tint he used to write it was hardened and had already time and there was no signs of other marks made on the paper.
    The drake lowered some his ears and shaked his head, almost tearing the note from the pin to remove it, but he decided to leave it. The scent of two recent notes caught newly his atention, and he left his note in peace where it was.

Reaching with his finger pads to read the writing of those notes, took a bit of time to read but he made it.

No sign of anything he was looking for, not his parents, nor anyone looking for him.

Some tint of Ritarathis's note which was still a bit fresh printed on his paw pad and made a mark on the note without noticing, as he uses his touch to read. He lowered his head and took a step backwards from the wall, turned around and walked away between the grass before taking into the clouds.

He won't give up that easly, he's a dragon after all.

A hastily scrawled note is recently added to the board, the words rather childish in their style, but the writing large enough to an ancient had written it.

Dear dragons and dragoness', I am seeking the one named Sarsilas. Her lovely scales and dark humor have won my heart. Though her claws may be sharp and tail strong, yes my cheek still stings, I wish to meet her again. Possibly woe her into my arms, and share candle-lit dinners together.

You can find me usually in Bristugo or even Chiconis, bring friends only if I may bring my own~

Signed, Denaryr~

A black and grey scaled drake happily saunters away, a tune softly hummed as he left.
    Denaryr, ancient, 100/100/36/10Fireth, ancient, 100/100/19

A lazily put together note manifests itself on the board every time you get too close. It shimmers with an odd magic and reads:
    Hatchling seeking large dragon. Preferred to be living, but dead is acceptable if fresh. Body must be intact and not be missing any horns, claws, tails, and or tongues. Any curses casted on the dragon will make it invalid, and I will know if you do so. If you meet the requirements please meet me out behind the old abandoned shack.
    Love Pastle

*This is a joke
    please don't take this as
    NSFW, Pastle just wants to
    do some necromancy*

Thread Information