Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragons seeking Dragons

Default Re: Dragons seeking Dragons

Gasp! How you have changed!

I remember a young Gald telling me how she never really wanted to have a mate (and some ensuing disappointment :P) and now this! Come to think of it though, I haven't seen you as an adult either.
    Tch, do I HAVE to be patient? ((Accursed maintenance ))

Er... patient to see you that is. >_>

I have to say though, with all the dragons around it kind of surprises me how there's so many that don't have a mate. Everyone I know is really nice too!

((Well, it's been a long time. Years. Galde's all grown up now, and she seems to have developed a motherly attitude around hatchlings (except maybe Aeona, who inspires her to be more hatchling-ish XD ).

Yes, maintainence is annoying! Every tuesday I'm like:

>8[_____________] <( I will kill all tuesdays! Rawrgh!! )

I know and completely agree! There's loads of dragons and no love D: Actually, I think the same is true for bipeds. Hey, anyone who plays a biped, I also have a Sslik called Yanuru who wouldn't mind a boyfriend! XD

I know Sslik are genderless and asexual and stuff but... Yanuru's quite feminine.

You know, I think it's easier to persue a partner if the dragon is male. Galde's had one or two interests, but for some reason she just. Won't. Ask. XD Then I have Bluebird, who's quite happy to chase Niadain around (still hasn't got round to telling her he like likes her yet though) and Vivi for some reason has no problem flirting left right and centre. Often very lamely with much use of the word 'babe'. XD Fun fun!

I might just be old-fashioned though. XD

---------------------------
    On that note, I will add that I have limits on roleplaying. I do not roleplay... uh... 'Special Hugs', if you catch my drift. XD Also, if I annoy anyone, either a) e-punch my face or b) send me a PM and I will quit promptly.

~love from Galde

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

i presume 'special hugs' are those given amorously to the same gender?
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Galdethriel View Post
    'Special Hugs'
    Ha haha hahaha ha. I wish you good luck with teaching what that mean to your hatchlings. It sure was fun with Nia. xD

Heeheehee!!

*dives for the nearest portal*
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

((Haha Glade you crack me up!))

110% agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Avalina View Post
    ((Haha Glade you crack me up!))

((What? Aren't I special enough for a hug now? D:<

XD Don't mind me, I like obscuring the point. Personally I'd be petrified of trying any of those kind of hugs.

And hey, that was a rather short maintenance on Order, was it not? Maybe I'm just used to half-day downtimes but it was back up super fast!))

*slaps himself on the forehead* Wow, why didn't Ieo think of this long ago when Ieo was lonely? Good idea! G'rei luck!

* snuffles curiously*
    [Visit The Order Underground]

*cackles and grins* Gaaaaldeeee! Adopt me! I be a hatchie, honest!

((It iiiis so much easier to fire flirts around on a male character though, I wouldn't dare mention how lovely someone's behind looks on any character except Siggy. :B THERE'S SO MANY DRAGONS WITH NO LOVE, also because no one knows each other's gender. Was hitting on a dude yesterday withouth realising it, d'oh D:

And most of the dragon ladies are rather... frightening... on Order ))

Sigvard Nemena (Order) | Piano Forte (Order) | Lello (Order) | Vasken (Order) | Skreel (Order) | Ursala (Order)
    (Click names for biographies!)

(I am not! Sigvard, that reminded me of a time I went to a drag show... she was cute till her wig fell off. XD

And... "special hugs".... nyurg *makes a face*)

Lan's convinced that all females are hatched with a mate. Everytime he finds a dragoness he kinda likes he finds out that she's had a mate practicly since she's hatched, those few that werent, well, he's just a little too shy to ask.

(( Haha Sig, I'm thinking about putting something up here for Shalmar Watch out Kandrin!))

*pokes his tongue out at Sig* Nice, try, but you'll have to work harder if you want to win Gald's heart!

... not that I know anything about that of course. Just saying...

Quote Originally Posted by Sigvard View Post
    And most of the dragon ladies are rather... frightening... on Order
    ((I know for sure that Banana-Ladies are not. ))

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Quote Originally Posted by Takora Drakan View Post
    ((I know for sure that Banana-Ladies are not. ))
    ((Come to think of it, I haven't met any scary dragon ladies so far. Where are these fabled creatures?))

Quote Originally Posted by SinOfSUns View Post
    ((Come to think of it, I haven't met any scary dragon ladies so far. Where are these fabled creatures?))
    (( Bites his toungue ))

* snuffles curiously*
    [Visit The Order Underground]

((Kandrin's scary. DDD8
    Xeffer's scary. DDDD8
    Piano's scary. DDD8
    Therefore.
    Everyone's scary. DDD8
    *hides in bananacave*

Except Takora, of course!

SHALMAR IS MY HERO! Sig plucked up the courage to ask someone a while ago, only to find out that said dragoness already had a mate. 'twas clobberin' time! :B
    And ohgod, that poor dragladyman thing XD))

*grins and winks at Heart* I won't muscle in on your ladeefriend, don't worry yourself! Go get 'er, tiger!

Sigvard Nemena (Order) | Piano Forte (Order) | Lello (Order) | Vasken (Order) | Skreel (Order) | Ursala (Order)
    (Click names for biographies!)

*Sticks a note up*

I have seen on occasion a little black and red hatchling in new trismus. It smells its way around, and on the occasion it raises its head, this poor dragon's eyes are completely clouded up. However the hatchie seems very friendly toward anything with a smell of dragon, so it should not be too hard to make friends.

I think it might need some guidance in a loving family while growing up to become a strong dragon, and noticed it seems to be gifted in usage of the magic. While at this time I do not know the exact location of the hatchling, I can continue to keep an eye out.

((Resh Stormclaw - Sirius kinda lost the luster, was not happy with the name... so I remade the character.

And I was not aware teh runos was a scary one... haha... I love your randomness Sigvard.))

Quote Originally Posted by Sigvard View Post
    *grins and winks at Heart* I won't muscle in on your ladeefriend, don't worry yourself! Go get 'er, tiger!
    What? N-no, it's nothing like that! We've just been friends a really long time!

...honest! *shuffles away all embarrassed like*

Thread Information