Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragons seeking Dragons

Default Re: Dragons seeking Dragons

((They Aren't /all/ scary Siggy!! There are some nice ones *grins* though I admit a number of the more public ones are D: ....

(((Nuuuuu... Haaallllppp!!! Xeffer _GLARED_ at me again!! I am afeared for muh life!!!!)))

Though I admit... Banana cream pies in the face might, erm, skew the count in your point of view ;D But you are still much more open then my Poor white dragon... too afraid of offending someone and it takes a while for me to think out what I want to say ;P

though I think that's primarily a player problem... dang perfectionist ))

((Oh Yeah... Kandrin is not scary!!!! *sticks is tongue out at Sigvard*))
    ---
    Soraii / Alaysar

Quote Originally Posted by Sigvard View Post
    ((Piano's scary. DDD8
    ))
    ((How could Piano be scary!? She has been hiding ever since Banana dragon showed up... I think she is scared of _HIM_!! A Banana phobia perhaps!?

We need a Piano tour or people will start getting lax in their music listening on Order! ))

---
    Soraii / Alaysar

((Oh Yeah... Kandrin is not scary!!!! *sticks is tongue out at Sigvard*))
    (XD You gotta remember she isn't nice to everyone.

That's right, Sigvard. Fear me. :P)

Who's scary?!!

Female dragons?

Well of course they're scary! They're female dragons!! How would any self-respecting male like a female dragon who wasn't scary... How would any female dragon be worth their tails if they weren't scary..

Cuz female dragons are large and in charge...

*smiles and shows great pointy teeth - proud to be scary...*
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

Quote Originally Posted by ScaleIron View Post
    (XD You gotta remember she isn't nice to everyone.

That's right, Sigvard. Fear me. :P)
    ((Ok.. guess I am kinda biased... ignore my previous comment XD ))

---
    Soraii / Alaysar

Females are terrifying! D:
    Lan was trying to flirt with one and nearly lost his leg once!

While some of us are scary to some of you, I do not think I am scary unless angered. Don't anger me and we won't have a problem. =3

I could swear I'm talking to giant chickens, and not dragons! Honestly, afraid of an entire gender like that, it's a disgrace to male dragons everywhere, and I'm one! You can go risk your life battling hordes of Aegis to the death, but you can't ask a female if you can sit a little closer? Tch.

Shame on you! *grins and sticks his tongue out*

*sits on Heart...*

Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Hey hey, the FEMALE dragons, not me! *points to a random female*

B-but I did! And she bit me!!! D: *ponders* maybe I was a little too cold... I did just fly in from a blizzard at the time...

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

wow i am glad we saris just pounce on peeps we like - seems to save a lot of time and heartache!!
    a quick wrassle and its all worked out!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Quote Originally Posted by SinOfSUns View Post
    Hey hey, the FEMALE dragons, not me! *points to a random female*
    *blinks as she happens to be the indicated female* oh aye, send adult and ancient unto iea, thou fiend... iea be hatchling!

*looks around at all the others and decides to speak up*

iea be Aeona Starlight, whilst iea wouldst da seekest mate or adoption, iea wouldst inform hatchling and less fortunate to find iea if aen wouldst find kor self in need of craft or information, aye. *swishes her tail as she coils up to watch in an aloof manner*

Ri'ta'ra'thi Is'mi'nei: Season 100 ADV/100 CRA/100 BLK(former)/100 LSH/ 1.11 BILLION hoard
    Kytitia Pyrrithia: Unparalleled Rating 212 Saris Sorceror, Rating 234 Crafter

*snickers watching the males cower in the corner* Oh come on now guys, we're not all bad, you just have to figure out if your compatable with us. While it might not work with one female, doesn't mean it won't work with all of them. No one is ever going to find a mate this way. I know I for one won't be the one to make the first move, that's a male's job if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by Avalina View Post
    *snickers watching the males cower in the corner* Oh come on now guys, we're not all bad, you just have to figure out if your compatable with us. While it might not work with one female, doesn't mean it won't work with all of them. No one is ever going to find a mate this way. I know I for one won't be the one to make the first move, that's a male's job if you ask me.
    Yay for gender inequality! >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Tcei View Post
    Females are terrifying! D:
    Lan was trying to flirt with one and nearly lost his leg once!
    My god, she was sure hungry, don't be such a chicken.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Aucapoma is still a hatchie!
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Quote Originally Posted by Tcei View Post
    B-but I did! And she bit me!!! D:
    Love nips, they musta been love nips!!

---
    Soraii / Alaysar

Quote Originally Posted by Takora Drakan View Post
    My god, she was sure hungry, don't be such a chicken.
    Clearly, that's why he nearly lost his leg, because he was being such a chicken that she thought he was one and tried to take a bite! *nods sagely*

Quote Originally Posted by Avalina View Post
    *screams and cowers in his corner, surrendering and sloppily constructing an "anti-female" wall out of bananas, bricks and zombie ogre toes*

Maybeeee alone is better, then!

((I'll need to hop on Piano more often. CAKE. CAAAAKE! <_< >_><_< >_> <_>
    And Lello wouldn't mind being adopted. >_> ))

Sigvard Nemena (Order) | Piano Forte (Order) | Lello (Order) | Vasken (Order) | Skreel (Order) | Ursala (Order)
    (Click names for biographies!)

Thread Information