Thread: Returning for now

Smile Returning for now

Hi all going to be returning in the next week or so....life has been mildly insane for the past year and I wil be returning in a week. Not too sure if anyone besides LO would remember me but I just thought I'd say hi

Istaria still has the best crafting system of all the MMO's bar none!

Default Re: Returning for now

Welcome back

the blighted labyrinthine needs sacrifices to get live so
    *offers your charictor to the Lava pit *

just kidding welcome back
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Welcome back! What shard will you be playing on?

lol Lightning - don't get too close, last time you singed your Gnome snacks!

*serves nynelyves some delicious klava with a towel and a curtsy*
    welcome back to istaria!

Quote Originally Posted by Nynelyves View Post
    Hi all going to be returning in the next week or so....life has been mildly insane for the past year and I wil be returning in a week. Not too sure if anyone besides LO would remember me but I just thought I'd say hi

Heya Nyne! Welcome back!
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

welcome home, nyn!!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Quote Originally Posted by StalePopcorn View Post
    Welcome back! What shard will you be playing on?

lol Lightning - don't get too close, last time you singed your Gnome snacks!
    I'll be on the Chaos server.....although like LO I originally came from the Twilight Server.

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome back

Welcome back (is on chaos also) not many big blue dragonesses out there so if u need a claw or a chat dont hesitate to send a tell

Quote Originally Posted by AguaRush View Post
    Welcome back (is on chaos also) not many big blue dragonesses out there so if u need a claw or a chat dont hesitate to send a tell
    Wow thank you very much Really looking forward to playing again...just waiting for pay day <sighs>

Ok so I got tired of waiting for payday and opened a trial account...I am so weak. So had alot of fun just doing basic crafting yesterday. The selection on the New Tris connie is pretty great for tools but for druid spells it seems non existent. Heh once my account is active again I will restock those spells.

Those that stock the connie...any particular items needed that they cannot provide?

hehe you have already been sucked in to the maddness!! *gets a button and puts it on nynelyves... it reads "support group for the istaria addicted"* whahaha welcome

Not true, but welcome back.
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

Quote Originally Posted by Xoshara View Post
    Not true, but welcome back.
    I suppose that could be...depends on your opinion I've yet to encounter better...although Eve has a very interesting one.

I suppose that could be...depends on your opinion I've yet to encounter better...although Eve has a very interesting one.
    The vast majority have never heard about or played the one that has the best crafting. I won't say its name in public as a matter of manners.
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

Well either way I appreciate the welcome back

Ok so it's awesome I have my account back muahahah!

Restarting (sort of) on an Alt to see the different low level content. SHould be interesting as it was alot easier back when the game first came out to level up.

Vanidar 20th level Druid (I think thats how I spell my name ROFL)
    Last edited by Nynelyves; February 15th, 2009 at 12:38 PM. Reason: Cuz I'm a Dork

Wink Re: Returning for now

Ok so it's awesome I have my account back muahahah!

Restarting (sort of) on an Alt to see the different low level content. SHould be interesting as it was alot easier back when the game first came out to level up.

Vanidar 20th level Druid (I think thats how I spell my name ROFL)
    Hey agua can you keep this tasty biped fat for me so when i come back i can have a decent snack *grins*
    welcome back. soon ill be flapying my rusty wings back in istaria.
    Clicky and help em grow http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/57753

Always nice to see players returning Hope to see you wining across the sky soon my friend

Thread Information