Thread: Car Accident

Default Car Accident

hello all thanks for reading
    .. 2 of my very good friends were in a car accident today.. head on collision brother and sister.. he was headed to a game and she was headed home.. they were both life flighted to a hospital.. Matt has a broken leg and pelvis.. Melissa has a broken leg and pelvis and internal bleeding and she is not awake. please pray for them.. iv known them since preschool.. they are like family..
    ~Agua
    its all in Gods hands..

Default Re: Car Accident

Quote Originally Posted by AguaRush View Post
    hello all thanks for reading
    .. 2 of my very good friends were in a car accident today.. head on collision brother and sister.. he was headed to a game and she was headed home.. they were both life flighted to a hospital.. Matt has a broken leg and pelvis.. Melissa has a broken leg and pelvis and internal bleeding and she is not awake. please pray for them.. iv known them since preschool.. they are like family..
    ~Agua
    its all in Gods hands..
    Aye it is only in gods hands, i was in a head on accident October of 08, and i still am feeling it still, I can replay it in my mind with picture perfect clarity. but i count my self lucky, cause i still am alive and no broken bones ect i was Protected by a Old Police Interceptor (96 chevy Lumina the car was steal, only reason why i am not badly injured .)

May i ask what car where they driving ? how fast was the other guy traveling ect

me i was hit at around 60 - 70 + He generated thick 44 feet skid marks puts him at around 91.X feet per second

my thoughts are with them Agua In time it will all work out these things happen for a reason weather to teach us or the other party a hard lesson it will work out .

gently pats the dragonsess in a converting manner
    it will be all right
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

thanks light. i am not sure on the details but i know them both well.. and i know that he was probably flying.. very fast down the road.. she pry was going slower.. but at a good pace.. stupid blind hills..

I will put them in my prayers Agua and pray to the Lord to take care of them.

The Ice Queen has Awaken!http://dragcave.net/user/Carsia

Quote Originally Posted by Carsia Wolfsong View Post
    I will put them in my prayers Agua and pray to the Lord to take care of them.
    thanks Carsia means a lot.. ill update everyone when i find more out..

I wish them well.

Oh, wow, that's terrible. I hope things will turn out okay.
    <----clicky!

My thoughts are with them, and you Agua.
    Shadria: Hatchling 22/24/0 - Intorqueo: Hatchling 5/3/0 - Affina: Saris - Pevil: Ancient Lunus 100/100/57 - Zordraak: Hatchling 5/3/0

My thoughts are with them *hugs Agua*

I pray for them.
    I send you all my comforting thoughts.
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Our family will include your friends in our prayers as well.

I know it's difficult, but try to remember that God really does know what's best and will work this out according to His plan.

thank you all so much for your prayers and thoughts.. newest word is they are both in surgery.. but doing okay..not out of the woods yet
    *wing hugs all*

*prays for rapid and complete healing of agua's friends, and comfort for all the loved ones worried about them*

My thoughts are with you, Agua. I hope they both recover.

My condolences Aquia, I hope everything works out for your friends. *hugs*
    Order Shard - Atlanna Embergaze 100/100 Adult:
    A'Sasha Windrider - Member of Keir Chet k'Eilerten

My thoughts are with you and your friends, and I hope they recover soon

-mucho hugs-

thanks everyone this is just an update how they are doing..

matt had 2 surgeries and was in a induced comma they have now started to bring him out of it and he is responding.. blinking and looking around then going to sleep just to rest..

Mel is awake and stable no more bleeding and she is just working on healing but is talking and alert

praise God! thank you all

I'm glad to hear they're alright!

That's great news ! Glad to know they're recovering

I certainly agree, it's brilliant, I'm happy that they're getting better!

Just you wait and see, they'll be back on their feet in no time, you'll see!

~love from Galde

Thread Information