Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blight Delta 160

Default Blight Delta 160

The following additions, changes, and fixes were applied to the Blight shard on February 12, 2009:

Additions

• Year of the Phoenix Loyalty rewards created, named and stats modified.
    • Anarie, the Loyalty Rewards Vendor, was added to Bristugo.
    • Art files for Phoenix Loyalty rewards
    • New icon for Chives
    • Dragon Abilities with icons: Drain Strike, Gift of Velocity, Primal Boon, Primal Health, Path of Helian, Path of Lunus, Drulkar's Scales, Drulkar's Wings, Primal Instant Heal, Primal Rebirth
    • Fangs of Fury augmentation now has an icon.

Changes

• Tweaked the Beetle resistances to be more in line with the monster description
    • Ice Gnawer the named Ice Beetle now has an "Aura of Cold" effect on him that will cause cold damage to enemies in range.
    • Quest "Aughundell Guard: Yew Sap Polish" is now known as "Iron Guard: Yew Sap Polish", has been expanded a little, and is now given out by Guard Gormund using a quest bucket.

Fixes

• Guran the Blacksmith will no longer allow Dragons to join the school.
    • Grulets on Skalkaar once again have tusks and will occasionally have them fall out when killed; the Dragon Tutorial quest can once again be completed.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Default Re: Blight Delta 160

What's 'Drulkar's Scales' and 'Drulkar's Wings'? :O

~Galde

Quote Originally Posted by Galdethriel View Post
    What's 'Drulkar's Scales' and 'Drulkar's Wings'? :O

~Galde
    Passive ancient abilities

Boy, once all the bugs are fixed we are in for a pretty big patch

Good job dev's.

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran View Post
    Boy, once all the bugs are fixed we are in for a pretty big patch
    What bugs are you referring to in particular? Cause I can't find any that were mentioned in the other delta threads that aren't fixed.

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

So I take this is a test Aura? Will others be added in? I think would make stuff like Lava Golums interesting to fight if they gave off heat.

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    What bugs are you referring to in particular? Cause I can't find any that were mentioned in the other delta threads that aren't fixed.
    The way I read it, G was not referring to specific bugs - but making a general comment.

The deltas don't leave Blight until the bugs are fixed, so, "When the bugs are fixed, we'll get a big patch".

'course I could be wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Deth View Post
    So I take this is a test Aura? Will others be added in? I think would make stuff like Lava Golums interesting to fight if they gave off heat.
    Correct. If the Aura of Cold turns out well then other monsters may begin exhibiting that interesting side-effect :P

ok maybe i'm reading it wrong but are the loyalty rewards on blight yet?

Yes, with delta 160 they are.

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    I just meant the bugs others mentioned in the other delta threads. If they are all already fixed, sweet!

Side note - added to Wiki as Blight Delta 160 (the last couple of deltas are available on the Release Notes page)

Are the Phoenix Loyalty rewards suppose to be available yet? They were not on the vendor when I looked.

They are available... but only when/if you have Tokens of Loyalty.

Ah the the question is how do you get the token i guess. /9->

One day I'm planning on returning to Istaria, so I'm glad to see it growing like this.

Though I'm not sure--I did do a six month subscription from 09/13/2007 to 03/12/2008 before I left, will the rewards apply to me now that I don't have a subscription anymore?
    Nisse 100 Helian/Nissei 100 Lunus/SShiak biped (All on Chaos)

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

yes, i am interested in knowing how one obtains tokens and what are criteria for deciding how they are given...
    like longterm monthly sub = 1 or type of token
    6 month = 3 or next tier of token, etc....
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Very minor nit-picky thing, but could you changed the “Clearport Pad” portal selection to “Guild: Clearport” so that it doesn’t stick out like a sore thumb in the Saritova portal list?

Ice Gnawer’s aura works, but it is a joke. Either needs more oomph or it needs to be ethereal.
    Pierce and nature are now pretty gimp against ice beetles in general. Flame on, baby!

Drev

This may already have been reported, but the player-made machines (in Selen, at least, I didn't have time last night to check others) are compass points again.

I like the idea of the loyalty rewards. That is a nice idea and a good incentive. Can't wait to see what they are! (I have no tokens yet, either.)

Thank you for the delta.

I have seen the names of what they are so know what just not the look and if they have stats and such. /8->

Thread Information