View Poll Results: I spend most of my time in horizons....

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Crafting.

32 38.55%
  • Crafting, but I would hunt more if I could find people to hunt with me.

17 20.48%
  • Hunting.

34 40.96%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hunters vs crafters

Default Re: Hunters vs crafters

You mean there's honest-to-goodness, real-live, compassionate people here?!?

No wai!!

No, my meds haven't kicked in yet.
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Quote Originally Posted by Tcei View Post
    There was another raid sometime after Vitrium took over, after the high lvl raid near Augh there was a lower level raid, somewhere else, it was requested that the higher lvls stay out. As I recall the higher levels sat at a distance and watched while the lower ones fought. This is the only game I think where such request are actualy followed.
    I remember one lowbie raid where the high levels stayed out for a while, it was all sweetness and light until someone found out the mobs were dropping regal bits, and then all bets were off.
    Last edited by Trust; March 28th, 2009 at 03:23 AM.
    Tempus fugit, memento mori.

The WMs have a little trick that can force a recall for everyone within a specified range who is over a specified level. That can help to keep the area clear of demigods for a small while, anyway.

Drev

They created a mob based effect that does the same thing I thought as well. I want to say I remeber hearing about a mob that acted as a moble zone that prevented higher level players from coming near.

When I log in (rarely at the moment, I got re-hooked on WoW) I spend time chatting and building. Crafting next, and adventuring as little as possible
    Bobda Bilda (Chaos) - www.hzconfectioner.org.uk
    http://www.painefreecrafts.com - what takes up most of my spare time now..

i will always live the hard life of a warrior !

Glory to all Istaria !

*Flys off and commits mass genocide of the Emerald golems *

we need more events like this ! the blight have been sleeping far to long !
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Thread Information