Thread: Um... I have stuff.

Default Um... I have stuff.

Ok, I've never really understood the exact value of biped recipes and stuff, but I have like over 50 recipes for various things stored away in my vault. I also have some very rare biped items that I can't use.

Question: What do I do with them? (Namely, how do I turn them into a profit? :P) I know I can take 'em to a consigner, but I don't know what constitutes a fair price...

Default Re: Um... I have stuff.

First, I'd check this website's Consigner page and see if anyone has the same or similar items up for sale on any of the shards, then start from there.

Hope that helps.
    Regards;
    --------->Hasai

"I feel like a fugitive from the Law of Averages."

Don't equip anything you aren't sure you want to keep, because some items will attune to you if you do. Put together a list of items that you want information about and either post it here or ask folks in Marketplace about them.

For example, an unattuned Boar's Hide Mask could get you 500 gold on Chaos (that was the last standing offer I heard, anyway). You might not get that much on Order, but you never know...
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

what would these "very rare" biped items be ?
    "Knowing others is intelligence,knowing yourself is true wisdom.
    Mastering others is strength,Mastering yourself is true power"
    by Lao-Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by The Traveller View Post
    what would these "very rare" biped items be ?
    Tch, it's always the rare items that people are after... hehe.

Um, they aren't SUPER rare, but there is for example a cudgel or something I looted long, long ago that I was told was rather impressive, and um, some other stuff that I forget now. Bah, I'll go get a full list of all the stuff I have that may be of interest and post it here, and let people decide for themselves...

I apparently can't edit my posts, so I'll have to make a new one.

Most of what I have is recipes. Most notably, I have a journeyman ambrosia recipe, which I probably shouldn't be too eager to give away, despite the fact that I can't ever use it... Still, if I find a confectioner willing to make ambrosia for me provided I get them the materials, I might be willing to part with it :P

Also, I seem to have lost most of my biped non-recipe items, but here's the one I've been holding onto:

Saris' Ice Striking Blighted Oak Cudgel
    Damage: 33-39
    Attack type: crush +6 dexterity

Attacks only: Converts damage to ice

Equip slot: Right palm
    Req: 450 one-handed crush
    Adv level 45
    Saris

Charges: 750 out of 750

... I think that's all the pertinent information, anyway

Recipes:

Confectionery
    Journeyman Ambrosia
    Journeyman Mutton Kebabs
    Journeyman Mutton Soup
    Journeyman Beef Soups
    Journeyman Roasted Beef
    Journeyman Beef Soups

Beginner Roasted Venison
    Beginner Roasted Mutton

I have a fair few other non-confectionery recipes, but they are all assorted and none of them seem to be of any large value, so I'll save myself an afternoon of chronicle-ing them. Only one of real note appears to be a formula for a blighted broadsword... but yeah. I've also got a massive pile of hatchling scales and claws for some reason, which I will most likely donate to the consigners in Kion and New Trismus for the hatchies to have...

well i am always on the lookout for blighted forms
    pop it on the connie ( NT or Augh ) or send me a tell in game.
    i am normally on between 7pm EST to 9pm EST during the week (if i am lucky) my character is listed in my sig.
    by Lao-Tzu

Well, I would, but I don't know what a fair price to ask for it is. Tell me what you think is fair and I'll let you have it for that price :P

i see some stuff popped up on the Dralk, if it there when i get home i will pick them up
    by Lao-Tzu

It wasn't me who added those, but I now 3 blighted biped equipment formulas, and I'll put them on the Aughundel consigner for you to browse...

ok ,that will work
    by Lao-Tzu

Thread Information